Avertisment For Concealed Carry Class in Texas

This is a discussion on Avertisment For Concealed Carry Class in Texas within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Commercial For Conceiled Carry Class One of my friends sends this to me today. Pretty straight forward....

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ksholder
  • 1 Post By 1hogfan83

Thread: Avertisment For Concealed Carry Class in Texas

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar

Avertisment For Concealed Carry Class in Texas

Commercial For Conceiled Carry Class One of my friends sends this to me today. Pretty straight forward.
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I also just posted that link on the 1911s suck thread. Kellers by the river!

He is an Ignorant ass.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

I may not necessarily agree with his statements, but I sure admire his moxy!!

I wouldn't mind if a liberal mom & pop business wouldn't allow Bush supporters or conservative Christians to purchase their products, so I don't think this is a big deal...

VIP Member
    You may or may not agree with him, but he has the 1A right to say what he feels. Whether it results in other issues for him is another subject.
    Diddle likes this.
    It's the Land of Opportunity, not the Land of Entitlements - Vote America!!!

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

Quote Originally Posted by ksholder View Post
    You may or may not agree with him, but he has the 1A right to say what he feels. Whether it results in other issues for him is another subject.
    I agree, and I 100% support his right to say what he did, however, he may lose his CCW instructor's license because of this

Texas Gun Instructor Refuses to Teach Muslims How to Handle Firearms CBS Houston

He may loose his license but he does have to right to refuse service to anyone he pleases. I know gun dealers that openly put that on their doors and counters, my local gun dealer put up a sign recently that says, "If you come in with low, bagy shorts or pants and over sized shirts basically looking like a gang banger YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE."
    Diddle likes this.

Links