Animal Rights Terrorist farms out dirty work. ***

This is a discussion on Animal Rights Terrorist farms out dirty work. *** within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; The hippies crying over the dead tree was actually pretty funny......seen something like that before when we busted a party.....but all of the individuals were ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Animal Rights Terrorist farms out dirty work. ***

The hippies crying over the dead tree was actually pretty funny......seen something like that before when we busted a party.....but all of the individuals were tripping balls on LSD and who knows what was really going on inside their heads. Could have been Godzilla trashing Tokyo for all I know.....

And I think the solution for a treehugger like her willing to hire someone to kill a 14 year old wearing fur while she watched is pretty simple though. We reach back to a simpler, more earth friendly time, and find us a group of druids that are willing to recreate the early Celtic human sacrifice religions to please mother earth, then use their ceremony where they twisted a rope around the offender/sacrificial persons neck till they were aaaaaalmost done....and tossed'em in a peat bog!!!

Nah, I would never really espouse such a horrible, horrible thing.... funny though the visual would be.....but it sure seems that those ancient tree huggers had a pretty good bead on things like punishment for morons of this caliber.

Oh, and her bugged out eyes looking in slightly different directions made me need a shower.....I felt slimy somehow
    msgt/ret and l1a1 like this.
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

2. Remove Ads

My diet is almost 100 percent vegetarian. For health and philosophical reasons. When I do eat meat is from friends that hunt or free range. (I do not hunt but do not dissaprove of hunting as long as the meat is used. I am opposed to folks that pay 2000 bucks to travel thousands of miles to get an unusual trophy to put on their wall). Without getting religious, animals are put on the planet for a reason. But I just personally feel to let the critters run free instead of keeping them locked up. I am tottaly opposed to veal whether it is free range or not. With that said this lady is bat crap crazy. She needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. I know some real fruit cakes who are totally vegan. I do not mean all vegans are nuts, just a few I know.

What a glazed-over look in those dead eyes. This chick is toast with all her rantings about killing another living being all because of her twisted belief.

I love nature and the gift of it from our Creator, but we can use it to benefit or better our physical lives. Most of us try to be good stewards of the bounty, but then this twisted sister comes along and makes them all look supremely moronic.

I to know some "vegans" and they are just people like me, they choose not to consume meat or meat products. So far none of them have tried to kill me because of my carnivorous ways.

On a funnier note, I bet she stomps on Pitcher Plants and Venus Fly Traps. They eat insects and other meat-like things.
    suntzu likes this.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Quote Originally Posted by lordofwyr View Post
    Oh, and her bugged out eyes looking in slightly different directions made me need a shower.....I felt slimy somehow
    That's not a lazy eye. She's multi-tasking!

VIP Member
    My exposure to these enviro-thugs consisted of pulling greenpeace idgits out of the prop wash after they bounced off the hull of Navy ships passing through (you'd think they'd learn how to drive a boat before attempting these stunts).

Foul-mouthed, filthy, stinky, nasty little ungrateful gremlins. I'll admit that I was sorely tempted to throw a couple back (they were almost under the weight limit anyway...)
    l1a1 likes this.

I am on a primarily red meat diet... yes, I eat fish and chicken, too as well as "the other white meat" (pork).

But, after seeing that video, I'm wondering if there's a decent tasting tree for me to eat... in front of an audience of tree wailers.

Of course, I do like the unborn trees of the walnut, pecan, and various other species, perhaps that's enough (and since those folks generally approve of human abortion, perhaps this would be okay with them?).

And, I'm quite happy to use partially burnt hardwood trees to cook my meat over...
    JoJoGunn and msgt/ret like this.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    I am on a primarily red meat diet... yes, I eat fish and chicken, too as well as "the other white meat" (pork).

But, after seeing that video, I'm wondering if there's a decent tasting tree for me to eat... in front of an audience of tree wailers.

Of course, I do like the unborn trees of the walnut, pecan, and various other species, perhaps that's enough (and since those folks generally approve of human abortion, perhaps this would be okay with them?).

And, I'm quite happy to use partially burnt hardwood trees to cook my meat over...
    Get yourself a copy of Peterson's Guide to Edible Wild Plants. Happy consuming of Mother Earth!
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suntzu View Post
    My diet is almost 100 percent vegetarian. For health and philosophical reasons. When I do eat meat is from friends that hunt or free range. (I do not hunt but do not dissaprove of hunting as long as the meat is used. I am opposed to folks that pay 2000 bucks to travel thousands of miles to get an unusual trophy to put on their wall). Without getting religious, animals are put on the planet for a reason. But I just personally feel to let the critters run free instead of keeping them locked up. I am tottaly opposed to veal whether it is free range or not. With that said this lady is bat crap crazy. She needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. I know some real fruit cakes who are totally vegan. I do not mean all vegans are nuts, just a few I know.
    You EAT your friends that hunt???

Just pokin at you man...couldn't resist
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    You EAT your friends that hunt???

Just pokin at you man...couldn't resist
    Ha ha.....At least I let them run free
    Stubborn likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    This is the most unreal video. Some of you may have seen it before. It's been around for a while. No...it is not a joke video. These people are totally serious.
    If ANY of you have never seen this - IT IS A MUST WATCH.

One good RPG blast will take care of these idiots pain.....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

To paraphrase Jim Gaffigan...I'm a vegetarian but not a strict one. I eat beef and pork. Not fish though cuz it's gross.

Whatever anyone chooses to eat or not eat is fine by me as long as it's not forced upon me or anyone else. I'm not going around forcing everyone else to eat pizza and Double Stuff Oreo's.....at least anymore! :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links