Animal Rights Terrorist farms out dirty work. ***

This is a discussion on Animal Rights Terrorist farms out dirty work. *** within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Animal rights activist hires hitman to off random fur wearer. OOPS. Not really a hitman. Feds: Activist sought hit man to kill fur-wearer - US ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Animal Rights Terrorist farms out dirty work. ***

Animal rights activist hires hitman to off random fur wearer. OOPS. Not really a hitman.

Feds: Activist sought hit man to kill fur-wearer - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

VIP Member
    Wow, what an idiot.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

It sucks that the taxpayers are going to have to pick up the tab to take care of this moron.

At the risk of getting my own thread locked....This kind of thing happens with tree huggers and earth worshippers. People want to worship the creation and not the creator.
    JoJoGunn, sigs and TVille like this.

VIP Member
    Animal rights groups have been in a sort of quiet domestic terrorism mode for almost 40 years now that I know about.

At some point in the mid to late 1970s they destroyed a significant USA government research facility on the East Coast.

I apologize, I can't recall the specifics, but when I visited the place it was explained to me that a man's career was in ruins to say nothing of millions of dollars of research investment by Uncle. I think they stole several dozen cats. What was special about these cats I don't recall, and don't know if I ever did know. Additionally there was significant property damage.

Personally, I don't think the people at the core of this business care about animals. That is mere excuse. I think they are merely domestic terrorists who need to fabricate a cause to justify their criminality.

P.S. Since then many laws and regulations have been put in effect which greatly protect research animals. These are good, well intentioned, but also slow needed research down and make it more expensive. The counter argument that you can't get good research results from maltreated animals is however quite true, and puts the lie to the animal rights folks viewpoint.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

These people need to realize that we have eyes in the front of our skull (like dogs, big cats, bears, ect) we are predators who eat meat. We also have inscisors and cainines, again, like meat eating predators. Know what would be real funny, set a lion loose and let her try to "hug it!" Be free, be free!
    msgt/ret and Tzadik like this.

Administrator
    This is the most unreal video. Some of you may have seen it before. It's been around for a while. No...it is not a joke video. These people are totally serious.
    If ANY of you have never seen this - IT IS A MUST WATCH.

Senior Moderator
    A the risk of getting my own thread locked....This kind of thing happens with tree huggers and earth worshippers. People want to worship the creation and not the creator.
    At the risk of not locking it, I think you are right.

QKShooter...
    that was good for a hard laugh the first time I saw it. to think that people like that exist is almost more than my feeble brain can handle. And they vote.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

VIP Member
    They're on my planning and zoning board. I have to uproot a cattail and plant it the neighbor's yard before they spot it.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

Administrator
    have to uproot a cattail and plant it the neighbor's yard before they spot it.

Be very careful that you don't kill it when you dig it up. We don't all want to be mourning the loss of a cattail here on DC.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

She's a true space cadet without a ship - perhaps they should simply lock her up in the zoo and let her be guest of honor while they liberate some of her furry lion and polar bear friends to show their sincere gratitude of true freedom as they frolic and play with her for a few minutes

Administrator
    She was truly a sick cookie.

'Bring a gun'
    The affidavit says an FBI employee posing as a possible hit man later began email correspondence with Lowell, and she offered him $730 in jewelry or cash for the killing of a victim of at least 12 years but "preferably 14 years old or older" outside a library near a playground in her hometown.

"You need to bring a gun that has a silencer on it and that can be easily concealed in your pants pocket or coat. ... If you do not want to risk the possibility of getting caught with a gun before the job, bring a sharp knife that is (at least) 4 inches long, it should be sharp enough to stab someone and/or slit their throat to kill them.

I want the person to be dead in less than 2 minutes," says an email reprinted in the affidavit.

And she wanted to be there to pass out her animal rights flyers after a 12 or 14 year old innocent girl was murdered.
    She needs permanent residence in an insane asylum.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    This is the most unreal video. Some of you may have seen it before. It's been around for a while. No...it is not a joke video. These people are totally serious.
    If ANY of you have never seen this - IT IS A MUST WATCH.

They need to round these morons up and give them a free tattoo on their foreheads "damaged"
    Rock and Glock and QKShooter like this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Distinguished Member Array CT-Mike's Avatar
    I have no problem if these idiots want to mourn the loss of trees. As long as they don't try to make their views my views, I am fine with whatever someone wants to worship.
    "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground."

- Thomas Jefferson

"I'm the arrow, you're my bow, shoot me forth and I will go"

"Do not let any individual posts put a knot in your Big Boy Under-Roos"

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I wonder if when she told him to bring a gun she admonished him not to use a leather holster.
    l1a1, WHEC724 and TVille like this.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links