Cops Break Up Shoe Riot.... - Page 2

Cops Break Up Shoe Riot....

This is a discussion on Cops Break Up Shoe Riot.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Since we can't seem to win the tax confiscation battle that funds these urbanites, maybe we can go capitalist and think of the next overpriced ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Cops Break Up Shoe Riot....

Since we can't seem to win the tax confiscation battle that funds these urbanites, maybe we can go capitalist and think of the next overpriced craze to hook them on to recoup our money. How about making a pair of pants wit the pockets sewn on about mid thigh level? This way they can have their sag image without revealing their butt cracks.

Quote Originally Posted by gigamortis View Post
    Since we can't seem to win the tax confiscation battle that funds these urbanites, maybe we can go capitalist and think of the next overpriced craze to hook them on to recoup our money. How about making a pair of pants wit the pockets sewn on about mid thigh level? This way they can have their sag image without revealing their butt cracks.
    Aren't those cargo pants? :)
    BigJon

"Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt" ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    The shoe pictured in the article is one butt ugly shoe; I donít think even clowns would find it funny enough to wear.
    That's exactly what I was thinking,but since it glows in the dark it shouldn't be a limited edition,think of all the dumb "THUGS" trying to run from the Police at night,and can't figure out how that cop saw them hiding in the bushes
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking,but since it glows in the dark it shouldn't be a limited edition,think of all the dumb "THUGS" trying to run from the Police at night,and can't figure out how that cop saw them hiding in the bushes
    It's also kind of hard to run when their pants keep falling down!

Natural selection would be able to run its course if the government would just stop enabling this urban thug culture.

It's all Bush's Fault.....
    msgt/ret and Olduser like this.
    "A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington

Are these shoes a clean source of energy?

Nike is off my buy list for anything.

Obama Shoes Nike Jordan Six Rings and air force ones sneakers

Regards,

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

I wonder when the "Three Students Shoot and Kill a Student for His Sneakers" threads will start?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Is it possible that if we saw a limited-reintroduction of the Colt Python or Winchester model 52 tomorrow, that most of us would be rioting and climbing over one another also?

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick62 View Post
    Is it possible that if we saw a limited-reintroduction of the Colt Python or Winchester model 52 tomorrow, that most of us would be rioting and climbing over one another also?
    Maybe. But I earned my money the old fashioned way - I didn't get it handed to me from the taxpayers.
    hogdaddy likes this.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    I wonder when the "Three Students Shoot and Kill a Student for His Sneakers" threads will start?
    Just because there isn't a thread yet doesn't mean it hasn't happened before!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    I would like to see a new shoe called the "Welf-Air."
    claude clay likes this.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

Administrator
    Be mindful of your comments.

I remember Cabbage Patch Dolls & Limited Edition Beanie Babies and numerous other nonsensical "media hyped up" items that folks were willing to trample one another over.

I remember the "Toilet Paper Scare" when everyday ordinary people were slugging each other in the supermarkets to hoard Toilet Paper.

The numerous boxes of KLEENEX sitting on the very same supermarket shelf were untouched.

Which does not speak much for Human Intelligence with regard to butt wiping in general.

Skewed realities of things that are important in life as VS things that are relatively unimportant cross all human boundaries, economic classes, and differences.

That having been said...that is one pug ugly and bizarre looking shoe.

But, that is my personal semi-mature opinion which is obviously not shared by many.

I wouldn't wear it but, maybe if I was 16 or 17 years old again in 2012 I would. It's very "LOST IN SPACE" looking.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Be mindful of your comments.

I remember Cabbage Patch Dolls & Limited Edition Beanie Babies and numerous other nonsensical "media hyped up" items that folks were willing to trample one another over.

I remember the "Toilet Paper Scare" when everyday ordinary people were slugging each other in the supermarkets to hoard Toilet Paper.

The numerous boxes of KLEENEX sitting on the very same supermarket shelf were untouched.

Which does not speak much for Human Intelligence with regard to butt wiping in general.

Skewed realities of things that are important in life as VS things that are relatively unimportant cross all human boundaries, economic classes, and differences.

That having been said...that is one pug ugly and bizarre looking shoe.

But, that is my personal semi-mature opinion which is obviously not shared by many.

I wouldn't wear it but, maybe if I was 16 or 17 years old again in 2012 I would. It's very "LOST IN SPACE" looking.

But, but...they 'glow' in the dark.
    QKShooter likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links