Rear-ended and sore, am I just imagining?

This is a discussion on Rear-ended and sore, am I just imagining? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What the op describes, waking up the next day sore and with pain is very common. Muscle relaxers and bed rest usually clear things up ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Rear-ended and sore, am I just imagining?

VIP Member
    What the op describes, waking up the next day sore and with pain is very common. Muscle relaxers and bed rest usually clear things up in a couple of days if the injury is not more serious. Go to the doctor, or go to an ER and get check out soon.

2. Remove Ads

Just let you insurance know, they'll cover a Dr's visits, etc.... and bill the other Company for what they pay out.
    Typically.... you will get "worse" up to 3 days after it..... the first day you may be sore, the second day REALLY sore, etc.
    Then it will start going away if no torn muscles, etc. ... but may take a couple of weeks & possibly more if it's bad enough.

I had a black and blue stripe from my shoulder , down across my chest, etc..... and hurt like crazy for some days, and finally went totally away after about 3 weeks. Now, did I feel that seat belt going across me do that, NOPE .... and that's typical. A lot more things may have occurred than you are even aware.

As said, sign no releases, do what's needed to be sure, but don't try to suck anything unnecessary out of them either.

Here if there is a known injury , it immediately requires calling 911 and a police report. But, if the damage is under $1000 and no injuries, and things appear different afterwards, a police report should be filed within 24 hrs.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Doc appointment for me and an insurance adjustment for my Jeep today. We'll see what happens.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by paaiyan View Post
    Doc appointment for me and an insurance adjustment for my Jeep today. We'll see what happens.
    Good!

Yes a low speed "minor" accident can lead to some pain and injury. There is a different "mechanism of injury" between a less violent and higher violence impact, but yes there can be injury in both.

It can take some time to fully recover.
    Don't do things you don't want to explain to the Paramedics!

Stupidity should be painful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links