Inventory....Digital photography.....Guns

This is a discussion on Inventory....Digital photography.....Guns within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; This article really doesn’t fit anywhere, or can fit anywhere. Mods, put it where it needs to be. Just consider......it may be worthwhile to read ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Varmiter

Thread: Inventory....Digital photography.....Guns

This article really doesn’t fit anywhere, or can fit anywhere. Mods, put it where it needs to be.

Just consider......it may be worthwhile to read the entire article.

Inventory*of....... - Chris Woodard - Free Liberty Writers

Chris

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    Good idea about the pics, but I'm not so worried about announcing my carry gun. Seems a little paranoid to me. If a criminal is so talented that he can figure out who I am and where I live by tracking me online, it is my bank account he will go after. A common burglar isn't that talented or organized. And if he is, I am sitting here waiting for him.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

I just offer food for thought. It is up to each to decide their course.

Chris

I have pictures of every thing.... guns included. Another is, to video tape each room in your house. IF a tornado or fire destroyed your house, would you remember everything you had ?? ... Doubtful.... but I video tape is a great memory jogger and also proof of what you had.

You buy a gun from your best buddy , lose it in a house fire, you say you owned it.... now prove it the Ins Co . I love the line , "you must have receipts to prove you owned it" .... well, they burnt up on the house fire. Then what ?

Good idea to put on a CD and put it in a safe deposit box.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Senior Member Array Crescentstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Varmiter View Post
    I just offer food for thought. It is up to each to decide their course.

Chris
    Hey Chris,

No offense meant. I do have a picture inventory of everything in my home.
    "Clearly that's a YOU problem not a ME problem."

I have photos and serial #'s to accompany the photos of all my firearms. Actually took photos of them long before the digital age and have them scanned. I also have some digital pictures of them too.

You never know when or if they may be stolen and having the proof will help if they are ever recovered. There are insurance programs that allow inventory of items of exceptional value just for that purpose.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

inventories

I keep two sets one is in the 1 1/2 fire rated safe the other is off site in a bank S.D. box. I also shoot digital photography. The amount I have in glass would scare some people.

Sponsored Links