Another Apology To Karzai....

This is a discussion on Another Apology To Karzai.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; We must remember to be politically correct and respective of Mr. Karzai and his people. Breitbart.tv Must See: ‘My Apology To President Karzai’ Regards, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Another Apology To Karzai....

Thumbs up Another Apology To Karzai....

We must remember to be politically correct and respective of Mr. Karzai and his people.

Breitbart.tv Must See: ‘My Apology To President Karzai’

Regards,

OS
    "Violence is seldom the answer, but when it is the answer it is the only answer".

"A nation of sheep breeds a government of wolves".

http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/

2. Remove Ads

Thanks, OS! There is an apology I can agree with.
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

This AM on Fox...........now reports the Taliban is trying to poison our Military's food over this.
    I gotta say, IMO.............Ron Paul is right.....lets get the hell out of there....we've sacrificed enough of our young men and women....for what. We get nothing out of this.....no gain, no benefit, just our young dead.
    We need to send our elected officials off to fight their own battles....not our 20 yr. olds.
    Let those radical bastages RIH..........
    BigFish and surefire7 like this.

Spot on, and right as rain...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

How humiliating to have the President of the United States apologizing to barbaric fanatics over nothing while they go on a killing rampage like a bunch of animals. What's happened to us?

Quote Originally Posted by xXxplosive View Post
    This AM on Fox...........now reports the Taliban is trying to poison our Military's food over this.
    I gotta say, IMO.............Ron Paul is right.....lets get the hell out of there....we've sacrificed enough of our young men and women....for what. We get nothing out of this.....no gain, no benefit, just our young dead.
    We need to send our elected officials off to fight their own battles....not our 20 yr. olds.
    Let those radical bastages RIH..........
    I have been struggling with this, I'm still concerned terrorists will use it as a base. I have about decided to leave Karzai and those ungrateful people to their own fate. With one caveat, if we suffer even one terrorist threat or even see or hear about one we come back with unrelenting cruise missiles and air raids on any area where the terrorists are tolerated along with the targeted drone attacks. This should happen to any country that abides terrorists. No more nation building, just destroy the enemy. You build your own nation.

Good video! I totally agree with that young lady. It is about time we quit worrying about being "politically correct" with those barbaric fanatics! Quit wasting taxpayers dollars trying to "help" people who don't want to be helped! We should bring our troops home and bomb the afganis back into the stone-age! Oh, wait--they still are in the stone age. Never mind.
    Old School and surefire7 like this.
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

We invaded Afghanistan with the stated goal of dismantling the al-Qaeda terrorist organization and ending its use of Afghanistan as a base. The United States also said that it would remove the Taliban regime from power and create a viable democratic state. The first part was good and made sense and was accomplished regardless if we had Bin Laden in custody or dead. The second part was ridiculus and most folks I know were of the mindset that will never happen in our lifetime. We shold have left in July 2002 after the Transition government was emplace and then let them figure it out. We can be there another 100 years and things will not change.
    As far as being used as a terrorist base again? Of course it will but not to the extent it was before. Terrorists cells will move to locations they feel safe. And as far as looking for where terrorists train we can look in our own back yard. Some of the terrorists that flew the aircraft into the towers got that training in the US as well as hand to hand training. The longer we stay the more lives will be lost for no reason.

VIP Member
    'Nuts. There's so much that I wanna say here, and it's all political.

This next election is critical, and all I see is a train-wreck happening in slow-motion right now. There. Hopefully, I didn't touch the third rail with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by WHEC724 View Post
    'Nuts. There's so much that I wanna say here, and it's all political. This next election is critical, and all I see is a train-wreck happening in slow-motion right now. There. Hopefully, I didn't touch the third rail with that statement.
    You and me both brother, you and me both...
    JDE101 likes this.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member
    Apologies are cheap, a dime a dozen, and don't necessarily mean anything. Actions count.

The Koran shouldn't have been burned and whoever did that was wrong. An apology for that wrong act is
    indeed in order. This has nothing to do with whether you think we should be there 20 more years or should have left
    8 years ago. It is called common courtesy. You don't get it from others unless you extend it yourself.

Karazai I think is a goner when we are gone. 7 years from 2001 to 2009 didn't displace the Taliban, and four more
    years of effort or 6 more years of effort are not going to turn that place into a Jeffersonian democracy or a Hamiltonian Republic.

And whoever pointed out that our enemies train here too, is spot on. There are plenty of places throughout the world
    where they can and do train, including our own military.

I'm afraid we have bigger issues to deal with soon, and that country will get the benign neglect it seeks.
    Daddy Warcrimes likes this.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    I am sorry our fine young men and women who serve have to be over there protecting that crap hole of a country. I am sorry the rules of engagement have changed so much that our forces must be put into harms way.

I agree about Karzai Hopyard. He is not the people's choice over there. He is our installed liason. He won't last 3 months in power after we leave.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by l1a1 View Post
    I agree about Karzai Hopyard. He is not the people's choice over there. He is our installed liason. He won't last 3 months in power after we leave.
    If that long. Wrong horse. He fooled us. At first I thought he was the right guy for the job and could
    turn the place into a decent country. Obviously I didn't have the whole picture, and neither did those
    who chose to back him in the first place.

So, we'll end up just like all the prior 'occupiers.' Sad.
    If the Union is once severed, the line of separation will grow wider and wider, and the controversies which are now debated and settled in the halls of legislation will then be tried in fields of battle and determined by the sword.
    Andrew Jackson

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopyard View Post
    If that long. Wrong horse. He fooled us. At first I thought he was the right guy for the job and could
    turn the place into a decent country. Obviously I didn't have the whole picture, and neither did those
    who chose to back him in the first place.

So, we'll end up just like all the prior 'occupiers.' Sad.
    I just hope that our last soldier out of Afghanistan puts a boot in his keister on the way out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links