NRA Lifetime Member - Page 2

NRA Lifetime Member

This is a discussion on NRA Lifetime Member within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Hey... are any of you kin to me?...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: NRA Lifetime Member

Hey... are any of you kin to me?

VIP Member
    The NRA does many good things. I got my life membership many years ago and it was a good deal. Save money over the long haul.

MJK
    Welcome to the lifetime club! And huzzah to you for supporting the most effective second amendment organization in existence!
    [T]he unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people. ---Tenche Coxe, The Pennsylvania Gazette, Feb. 20, 1788.

I signed up for the EPL this past January. I decided to pay double each quarter tho, so instead of paying $25 every quarter for 10 years, I'm paying $50 every quarter so I'll have it paid in full in 5 years.
    NRA Member
    Glock 26 XD9sc
    Ruger SR9c Ruger LCP

Just FYI all, I just did the sponsored NRA Lifer membership today 08/02/2012, they are doing it again and no more yearly renewal's, just $300 on my CC for a full NRA lifetime membership and all the goodies.... Been wanting to do this for several years. As soon as I get my updated status I can sponsor my friends and family, just PM me or another lifer and I'll do what I can.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenA View Post
    Just FYI all, I just did the sponsored NRA Lifer membership today 08/02/2012, they are doing it again and no more yearly renewal's, just $300 on my CC for a full NRA lifetime membership and all the goodies.... Been wanting to do this for several years. As soon as I get my updated status I can sponsor my friends and family, just PM me or another lifer and I'll do what I can.
    That is a pretty good deal!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Congrats and welcome to the club. Oh, and get ready for the junk mail you will be inundated with asking for more money. Gotta take the bad with the good I suppose.

Michael
    I've been a NRA Life Member since 1986. Except for the American Rifleman, I don't receive any mail from the NRA, certainly not enough to notice. And as mentioned above, it's easy to get on their do not contact list; I once found it on line, it's not hard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links