AK 47 Foundation !

AK 47 Foundation !

This is a discussion on AK 47 Foundation ! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Friends I'm starting the "Feed an Ak47 Foundation " Look for a Mere 5 dollars you can feed a Hungry AK47 ! I will be ...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By TomEgun
  • 1 Post By TomEgun
  • 2 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By TomEgun

Thread: AK 47 Foundation !

AK 47 Foundation !

Friends I'm starting the "Feed an Ak47 Foundation " Look for a Mere 5 dollars you can feed a Hungry AK47 ! I will be accepting all donations until I can get my Gobernment Grant . But these Ak's are hungry today and you can help. Try to go out and adopt one today and do your part . I too have adopted several and I'm applying for Goberment aid , so Please help ! A tear rolls down my cheek . With each Ak adopted we will be posting pics of those taken off the streets and given a good home. I just adopted a 3rd and will be posting pics as soon as he's cleaned up . GOD bless.
    Cory1022 and Rock and Glock like this.
    "If you want peace, prepare for war." Si vis pacem, para bellum.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member
    Old Paratroopers never die , we just regroup!!
    82nd ABN DIV.. GOD Bless our Troops!!
    Foward Observer 3/505thPIR - A/319thAFAR
    87-91 "Just Cause - Desert Sheild/Storm"

Hey Tom, if you end up with too many AK's, let me know. I'll talk to the wife and see if maybe we can take one off your hands.

God Bless you for the great work you're doing.
    Don't believe what you hear and only half of what you see!
    -Tony Soprano

Thanks Varob and Glock but its not about me brothers but the AK's . I found one in plain wood stock ohh the humanity !! He probably would have ended up in a Gang or something worse if I hadn't adopted him ! And lets not forget about there uglier cousins the Mosins . So much work to be done...
    Cory1022 likes this.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by varob View Post
    Hey Tom, if you end up with too many AK's, let me know. I'll talk to the wife and see if maybe we can take one off your hands.

God Bless you for the great work you're doing.
    We're looking to adopt as well. Anything for a good cause!

Administrator
    Do it for the children. It takes a village to adopt all of those ammunition starved and homeless AKs.
    You're doing good work Son...I can see the expressions of JOY in their little muzzles because they have finally found a loving home.
    TomEgun and Rock and Glock like this.

As I read from the Ak manual I cant help but to think how many home's in the U.S could use a AK !! Admitted I am ashamed that in the past I would have turned my nose at these down trotted AK'S for my beloved AR15 but I have found we can all get along ! I have seen the error of my ways as I slam my ak manual on the pulp pit and shed a tear like the Indian from the 70's pollution commercials . So do your part adopt one today !!
    64zebra likes this.
    NRA Member - GRNC Member

VIP Member
    Bravo sir, bless your heart for providing such a sweet home to these fine children.

I adopted my AK-47 seven years ago to play with my other children at the time: HK USP 45, Ithaca 37, Winchester 94, Savage '99, Remington 66, Savage 15-A, and Mossberg 500. They do all get along just great. No sibling rivalries or squabbling.

Several siblings have joined the household since including 2 AR-15s, G21/G30/G17/G26, S&W 642, Ruger GP100, Keltec P11, Springfield XD 9sc, Remington 870, Savage XP .223, Remington 597...............look, they come in all shapes and sizes, all kinds of colors, they come from countries all over the world.....they need loving homes and they need to be fed!!!!!

Search deep within your soul and find your true feelings, and act on them....give these firearms the life they deserve.
    LEO/CHL
    Certified Glock Armorer

"I got a touch of hangover bureaucrat, don't push me"
    --G.W. McClintock

Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
    If loose gun laws are good for criminals why do criminals support gun control?

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Quote Originally Posted by TomEgun View Post
    As I read from the Ak manual I cant help but to think how many home's in the U.S could use a AK !! Admitted I am ashamed that in the past I would have turned my nose at these down trotted AK'S for my beloved AR15 but I have found we can all get along ! I have seen the error of my ways as I slam my ak manual on the pulpit and shed a tear like the Indian from the 70's pollution commercials . So do your part adopt one today !!
    Fixed it!!

------------------------
    I would LOVE to adopt one or three- but, alas, my wife will not let me; she claims the adoption fee is too high. If, however you would be wiling to help with a 'reduced' *coughfreecough* adoption fee, I would happily give one a home.
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

I saw a few pathetic AK's at the LGS in need of serious room and board. I am thinking of selflessly putting myself in a bad financial situation just to do my part. Its keeping me awake at night.

Links