New Baby Daughter!

This is a discussion on New Baby Daughter! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; As fellow fathers and protectors, please help me welcome the newest addition to my family! Addyson (Addy) Michele was born 7 Mar 2012 at 0717. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Baby Daughter!

New Baby Daughter!

As fellow fathers and protectors, please help me welcome the newest addition to my family!

Addyson (Addy) Michele was born 7 Mar 2012 at 0717. Mom & Addy are both doing perfect. Addy joins our son Logan (4yrs), and daughter Allison (Allie, 1yr last month!). I am overwhelmed with joy as I sit her in the hospital holding her while she sleeps peacefully. Thoughts and prayers are welcomed and appreciated, and range time has already been scheduled for tomorrow night! (Thats become a tradition among fathers of new daughters at my church!) Now... To decide what my next firearm purchase will be... (agreement w/the wife, she gets a new handbag or something similar w/every child, I get a new gun!)

OpJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

Congratulations Papa!
    "The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

-James Earl Jones

100 thumbs up and congradulations!
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

Congratulations sir!
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Congratulations sir.

Prayers sent for you and your entire growing family. Thank you sir for your service to our country.

Babies are a true miracle from God.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Congrats to you and your family! I think I may have to adopt some of your traditions!

Distinguished Member Array RevolvingMag's Avatar
    Rock Hill, SC- Across Town From Where All the Homicides Happen
    Congratulations!
    "Rock and load, lock and roll... what's it matter? FIRE!!"

"Gun control means hitting your target every time."

Please take everything I say with at least one grain of salt- I am a very sarcastic person with a very dry sense of humor.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations!
    Richard

NRA Life Member

"But if they don't exist, how can a man see them?"

"You may think I'm pompous, but actually I'm pedantic... let me explain the difference."

"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."

Congratulations Dad! I at first thought maybe you got a new Lady Smith or something before I read your post. She's beautiful. Seeing as how you get a new gun with every child, I expect Octomom is going to have some competition.
    The prayers are airborne.
    Light travels faster than sound...thats why some people appear bright before they speak

Senior Moderator
    Congratulations!
    Battle Plan (n) - a list of things that aren't going to happen if you are attacked.
    Blame it on Sixto - now that is a viable plan.

Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan; by way of St. Mayberry, GA
    Ho-Yah Daddy! Bravo Zulu to you and your growing family!!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Congratulations!!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Quote Originally Posted by boatail View Post
    Congratulations Dad! I at first thought maybe you got a new Lady Smith or something before I read your post. She's beautiful. Seeing as how you get a new gun with every child, I expect Octomom is going to have some competition.
    The prayers are airborne.
    Lol... That's a negative. Our 2 girls are 54 weeks apart, so IF we go for a 4th kiddo, it's going to be a while. If we decide to unload the "Daddy Gun" after 3, we'll modify the deal I'm sure! Also, my wife is due for twins or trips... SO, going for a 4th is potentially a much bigger deal! Well see what the good Lord has planned for us though, clearly we didn't "choose" to have 2 kids a year apart (even though we DID choose not to put the goalie in), it was His plan, not ours. We'll take whatever we are blessed with, although our son now prays for a brother! Poor guy is already praying for a little bro... And has no idea what it's going to be like with 2 younger sisters! LOL!

My wife and I greatly appreciate any/all thoughts and prayers. As we celebrate the uneventful birth of our daughter, just down the hall is the NICU, with no less than 3 babies in it as far as I can tell. I have no idea who's precious little package they are, but they are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Makes you truly appreciate the "routine" things.

OpJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! My son will be here in May. I can't wait. My 2 yo daughter is also excited. LOL.

Let the sleepless nights begin!

NRA Member
    Gen4 G23

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links