Got to Try that one ; )
This is a discussion on Cleaning the Toilet within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I stole this off my lOkla gun forum 1. Put both lids of the toilet up And add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the ...
I stole this off my lOkla gun forum
1. Put both lids of the toilet up
And add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid.
You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds.
Never mind the noises that come from the toilet, the cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times.
This provides a 'power-wash' and rinse'.
6. Have someone open the front door of your home.
Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom,
And run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean..
Got to Try that one ; )
A Native Floridian = RARE
IT'S OUR RIGHTS>THEY WANT TO WRONG
"Don't start none, won't be none!"
I don't care who you are...
"The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
I forwarded that one to my dog.
You Can Also Find Me On Personal Defense Forum Dot Com
That used to be titled "How to bathe a cat"
I would rather die with good men than hide with cowards
If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans
Don't ever think that the reason I'm peaceful is because I don't know how to be violent
M&Pc .357SIG, 2340Sigpro .357SIG
Love it...I'll have to forward it to my sister in law and her cat
does that work in the winter time?
i ask cause in Connecticut by February the water gets so cold im
concerned if it will suds well.
You plug 'em, I plant 'em
...kid can't read at 17 (Garcia/Hunter 1985)
Lack of preparation on your part does not necessarily constitute an emergency on mine
I have seen this before, but it still very funny. (still laughing) Thanks for sharing it.
gotta try it...LOL
I would rather live my life as if there is a God,
And die to find out there isn't, than live my life
As if there isn't, and die to find out there is.