Slingshot Madness!

This is a discussion on Slingshot Madness! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I don't know if anyone posted anything about this guy here already... If so and if i missed it, please go ahead and close this ...

Thread: Slingshot Madness!

Formerly OKC, OK; Currently Karlsruhe, Germany

Slingshot Madness!

I don't know if anyone posted anything about this guy here already... If so and if i missed it, please go ahead and close this thread.

Anyway: As some of you might know, we have pretty strict gun laws here in Germany. So not being able to shoot his guns in his back yard, this guy here came up with something else instead: slingshots! He built a pump-action slingshot that can hold and fire up to 10 pencils - the "Nerd Revenge 2000"!

"Nerd Revenge 2000": Pump Action Pencil Launcher - YouTube

I recommend checking out this guys Youtube channel! He builds all kinds of crazy stuff and came up with tactical self-defense slingshots, gatling slingshots, a slingshot cannon and even quickdraw holsters for your slingshot. Definitely very amusing!
    Regards, Mike

The german american, now living in Germany, but surely missing home!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    Very cool. Of course, I had to go to the site and check it out. This guy has quite an imagination.
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Running here: 142 FPS pencil launcher for gun free school defense!

but the guy certainly has an imagination!
    Politicians, take note of Colorado 9/10/2013.
    "You are elected to service, not power.
    Your job is to "serve us" not to lord power over us."
    Me, 9/11/13

Like slingshots? Check out Ruffus Hussey. Carolina Camera The Sling Shot Man - YouTube
    LEARN something today so you can TEACH something tomorrow.
    Dominus Vobiscum <))>(
    Where is the wisdom that we have lost in knowledge?" T.S. Elliot

I used a "wrist-rocket" while ocean fishing; NOAA rules (change) indicated we, as fisherman had a right to go un-disturbed while fishing and were authorized to DETER sea-lions from begging. One good steel ball-bearing to the blubber and the fur-bags leave in a big hurry and usually did not return. There were some, who would use more harmful means to deter, guns and heavy fishing hooks laced with bait.

This guy has quite an imagination.

Links