WTH is wrong with kids these days??????

This is a discussion on WTH is wrong with kids these days?????? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Ok ill admit, im only 22, but when i was this age i was smart enough not to! And this is the "future"? this is ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: WTH is wrong with kids these days??????

WTH is wrong with kids these days??????

Ok ill admit, im only 22, but when i was this age i was smart enough not to! And this is the "future"? this is too screwed up not to share.... man, if i did this my father woulda tanned my hide....

My Strange Addiction on TLC: Girl who can't stop drinking GASOLINE | Mail Online

As parents what would you do if your child was doing this?
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

2. Remove Ads

Stuff like this makes you wonder to just what lengths people are capable of going in order to get on a reality television show. If this is for real and not just for attention, I would, as a parent, get her some immediate mental health counseling and lock up the matches/lighters.
    ...Adam

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no head." --Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Adameeski View Post
    Stuff like this makes you wonder to just what lengths people are capable of going in order to get on a reality television show. If this is for real and not just for attention, I would, as a parent, get her some immediate mental health counseling and lock up the matches/lighters.
    Its sad cause in the same article they mentioned about a guy who accidentally drank/got it in his mouth, went to light up a smoke and WOOSH!
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

VIP Member
    My kids are not stupid. Good gene pool I guess.
    I saw some girl snorting baby powder on that show and a guy who was in love with his car (in a sick physical kinda of way).
    I wondered if the show was even real and not some actors. Lets put a helmet on them and take away the monkey bars, so one day we can tell them who to vote for then give them cigarettes and a bowl of soup. That is where sheeple come from.

First off...people have been saying that since the dawn of time...when Elvis made kids "gyrate" on the dance floor, when they started wearing bikinis, and on and on...secondly, stuff like this isn't just people trying to get attention, it's a serious mental disorder that often stems from prior abuse, prenatal drug use, traumatic event, etc...they need help far beyond "quit drinking gasoline"...drinking gas is more the symptom than the problem as far as psychology goes. That being said, it is hard for someone who doesn't experience these feelings to understand how such an abnormal train of thought works since you would never contemplate drinking gas no matter what happened.
    shockwave likes this.
    Psalm 23
    In God I trust, it's the rest of you I'm concerned about

Certified Smith & Wesson M&P pistol and MP15 rifle armorer

I look at it this way. The gene pool is being thinned, and no one is to blame, but the people doing this kind of crap to themselves.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

VIP Member
    Won't Obamacare fix that?
    jerp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    Its sad cause in the same article they mentioned about a guy who accidentally drank/got it in his mouth, went to light up a smoke and WOOSH!
    I missed that part. I didn't read the whole thing because it was disturbing to me. Those kinds of shows are the reason I don't have cable/satellite television.
    ...Adam

"If you're not a liberal at 20, you have no heart, and if you're not a conservative at 40, you have no head." --Winston Churchill

I guess a gallon of gas is cheaper than a gallon of good old jack D lol.
    jerp and 1hogfan83 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Adameeski View Post
    I missed that part. I didn't read the whole thing because it was disturbing to me. Those kinds of shows are the reason I don't have cable/satellite television.
    See and normally i dont, but my roommates wanted it. Now i enjoy watching tv, all sorts of crazy people doing stupid things. As stated im 22, and "normal" not athletic or muscular, decently smart, and so on. Just your average joe, but with the things i see guys my age and younger doing gives me hope, that i am rising to the top of the pecking order for the smoking hot gun loving beautiful smart ones out there that normally go for the "jock" type.

So as stated my someone, the "good" gene pool is decreasing, and my odds are getting better. I love TV for that information lol

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer2213 View Post
    I guess a gallon of gas is cheaper than a gallon of good old jack D lol.
    not for long thanks to our governments energy policy
    hammer2213, l1a1 and 1hogfan83 like this.

VIP Member
    Dang. And I thought I was twisted back when we used to do shots of grain alcohol.

Her farts are probably lethal.
    msgt/ret and atctimmy like this.
    "When that gun comes out of that holster; it's business time." -Chris Costa

Heard she ran around in circles for a while and then just keeled over...

apparently, she ran out of gas...
    msgt/ret and INccwchris like this.
    Doug;}
    RSO, WA. XDMc 9mm, S&W 642CT & 442 38 sp, 1947 Savage 99 300,
    1972 Marlin 336 RC .35, 1922 Walther Model 4, 1933 Walther DSM 34, High Standard 1954 22LR

I prefer to be judged by 12 then carried by 6

VIP Member
    There is a name for such strange eating behaviors it is called pica.

Pica (disorder) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Hoganbeg likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links