The United States of Obama??? - Flag at Florida Democrat Office Has Obama's Face

The United States of Obama??? - Flag at Florida Democrat Office Has Obama's Face

This is a discussion on The United States of Obama??? - Flag at Florida Democrat Office Has Obama's Face within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; From the you can't make-up this stuff department. The Lake Democrats office was flying an American flag with Obama's face where the stars should be. ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By WHEC724
  • 1 Post By Inspector71
  • 1 Post By JD

Thread: The United States of Obama??? - Flag at Florida Democrat Office Has Obama's Face

VIP Member

From the you can't make-up this stuff department. The Lake Democrats office was flying an American flag with Obama's face where the stars should be. You only see this stuff in commie dictator countries - normally. Makes you wonder...

THe following link includes video with some vets protesting the flag.

Obama flag: Veterans protest an Obama flag called 'desecration' at Lake County Democratic headquarters - OrlandoSentinel.com
    "I've noticed that everyone that is pro-abortion has already been born." - Ronald Reagan

"When governments fear the people there is liberty. When the people fear the government there is tyranny." Thomas Jefferson

You are only paranoid until you are right - then you are a visionary.

I love the comments under the article. Read those, thats my response to this.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

VIP Member
    I saw that and it really made me angry. How can they be "proud" of him. I am not! What has he done right? He is good at watching basketball.

Disgusting. Third world dictator type crap. How un-American can this bozo be? And how stupid can the (D)'s in Lake County be?

VIP Member
    I'm very protective of our flag.

It is not to be modified, it is not a doo-rag, it is not clothing, it is not to be a forgotten tattered rag hanging from a front porch, it is not a couch cover, it is not to touch the ground...

Flag Code
    Badey likes this.

Ugh..

I think I just threw up a little bit...

Yep. I did.

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    I have a sick feeling deep in the pit of my stomach after reading this article. But, I'm proud of the Lake County Veterans!!!
    ksholder likes this.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

JD
    Administrator
    this one isn't going to go anywhere but down the tubes into a political drain. despite my personal feelings on the matter this is closed.

Sent via Tapatalk...and still using real words.

Sponsored Links