So why aren't we doing this??

This is a discussion on So why aren't we doing this?? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Thorium power, safer, cheaper, and yes we have nearly unlimited supplies here in the USA!!! TEDxYYC - Kirk Sorensen - Thorium Why not thorium? Lack ...

Thread: So why aren't we doing this??

So why aren't we doing this??

Thorium power, safer, cheaper, and yes we have nearly unlimited supplies here in the USA!!!

TEDxYYC - Kirk Sorensen - Thorium

Why not thorium?

Lack of water on the moon may drive thorium energy
    "The sword dose not cause the murder, and the maker of the sword dose not bear sin" Rabbi Solomon ben Isaac 11th century

2. Remove Ads

Interesting. I'll have to do more research on this.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Simple answer. We are led to believe there is a crisis. We must lead others to think that oil and nuclear are our only forms. Who ever has more, has more "power/control" in the world. Why has the US not touched its reserves? Because when the rest of the world runs dry, the US will hav theirs.

We dont switch or look into thorium, because then we lose "power" and control.

Personally, anything to drop gas prices, and my energy bill, i am for!!!
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

If that is the case and trying not to get political here,then if Iran only wants to use nuclear reactors for peaceful purposes,then they should have no problem if we gave them the Thorium option,if they balk at the idea and blatantly refuse to discuss it,then they are saying we can't make a bomb with that crap
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links