You could be a WWII bomber pilot!

This is a discussion on You could be a WWII bomber pilot! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Daytimer Compact Wallet: "Enjoy the Vintage 'Bomber Jacket' Look of Our Popular Distressed Leather Currency Wallet. Outfit yourself with the leather that makes you feel ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By aznav
  • 1 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By aznav

Thread: You could be a WWII bomber pilot!

Distinguished Member

Daytimer Compact Wallet: "Enjoy the Vintage 'Bomber Jacket' Look of Our Popular Distressed Leather Currency Wallet. Outfit yourself with the leather that makes you feel like a World War II flying ace." To make me "feel like a WW II flying ace" I would most likely be in my early nineties, bent over with arthritis, aching all over from morning to night, half deaf, half blind, no teeth, no hair, and praying for a good bowel movement. Um, I'll think I'll stick with the Belgium bonded leather, thank you.
    Rock and Glock and accessbob like this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Administrator
    Yes, buy pre~ "distressed" old looking beat up leather that makes everybody think you've lived a harrowing, adventurous life when really you're just a couch potato addicted to reruns of I Love Lucy & The Dick Van Dyke show.
    Rock and Glock likes this.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Yes, buy pre~ "distressed" old looking beat up leather that makes everybody think you've lived a harrowing, adventurous life when really you're just a couch potato addicted to reruns of I Love Lucy & The Dick Van Dyke show.
    3 Stooges! You forgot The Three Stooges.
    atctimmy likes this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aznav View Post
    3 Stooges! You forgot The Three Stooges.
    Not to hi-jack the thread...but have you seen the trailer for the new Three Stooges movie due out in April...check it out on you-tube
    They kill me.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    Not to hi-jack the thread...but have you seen the trailer for the new Three Stooges movie due out in April...check it out on you-tube
    They kill me.
    Didn't even know there was a movie! I'll check it out.

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stubborn View Post
    They kill me.
    Didn't even know there was a movie! I'll check it out.

Administrator
    "Enjoy the Vintage 'Bomber Jacket' Look of Our Popular Distressed Leather Currency Wallet."

It's more than just the leather that is DISTRESSED with lots of folks wallets these days.

Links