TSA goon assaults pilot/FFDO for questioning her authoritae

This is a discussion on TSA goon assaults pilot/FFDO for questioning her authoritae within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; TSA agent arrested for hurling coffee at pilot Trivett, of Butler, Tenn., told them they should "conduct themselves more professionally in uniform and not use ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MisterAvis
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty

Thread: TSA goon assaults pilot/FFDO for questioning her authoritae

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar

TSA goon assaults pilot/FFDO for questioning her authoritae

TSA agent arrested for hurling coffee at pilot

Trivett, of Butler, Tenn., told them they should "conduct themselves more professionally in uniform and not use profanity or the n-word," a source explained.

One screener told him to "mind his own business" and cursed him out.

Trivett then identified himself as a "TSA officer" who is an armed pilot.

When he tried to grab at the ID tags of screener Lateisha El, 30, she pushed him and tossed a "full cup" of hot coffee on him, police say.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Seems that some of these so-called screeners are getting a little too comfortable with their 'power'.

I am conjuring up an image of a female wearing officer Carman glasses...
    cartman_authoritah.jpg
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Give a toilet attendant a badge. What do you think is gonna happen?
    IDontCare likes this.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

So they are cussing and throwing the N word around and they weren't fired,Our Government really needs to be reigned in and a thorough house cleaning implemented
    IDontCare likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

The tsa strikes again!

Distinguished Member
    This doesn't surprise me. I've seen the TSA screeners first hand at JFK. It's like gang members with badges. I was getting breakfast one morning with my GF at the MickeyD's in the terminal while waiting for her flight. I guess these TSA "agents" all take break at the same time because there was about a half dozen of them in the line next to us cutting it up like high schoolers, pants sagging, hats crooked, jackets off their shoulders. Honestly it was a disgrace to look at them and see them behave. Really, this is our tax dollars at work? They can't find anyone better and more professional? And where is their supervisor? Why is that behavior tolerated? If you want to act like a jackass do it on our own time out of your uniform. I feel bad for some of the professional ones who actually take pride in their appearance and try to do their job well for having to work alongside these idiots.
    "I got a lot of problems with you people!" - Frank Costanza

Links