Home Invasion Gunfight

This is a discussion on Home Invasion Gunfight within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Since things in this world are truly getting dangerous, I thought everyone would want to see a demonstration of the "NEWEST" gun vault for the ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dukalmighty
  • 1 Post By AR15VSCoyote
  • 1 Post By Badey

Thread: Home Invasion Gunfight

Home Invasion Gunfight

Since things in this world are truly getting dangerous, I thought everyone would want to see a demonstration of the "NEWEST" gun vault for the home. It comes highly recommended by gun control activists...Watch the video below and tell me what you think!!

Home Invasion gun fight - YouTube

Could this be a prediction of the future?
    Sometimes in life you have to stand your ground. It's a hard lesson to learn and even most adults don't get it, but in the end only I can be responsible for my life. If faced with any type of adversity, only I can overcome it. Waiting for someone else to take responsibility is a long fruitless wait.

2. Remove Ads

That was eerily realistic as far as bureaucratic red tape goes. I could TOTALLY see this happening in states like CA, NJ, MD, and NY.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Seen it before,If I had to go thru that crap I'd just get a crossbow,seeing your buddy get shot might make some BG's run,but seeing an arrow sticking out of his forehead will make them leave a puddle on the floor before they run
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Crossbow? You'll need two boxes, one for the bow and one for the arrow, and there will be a timed safety delay between the opening of each box!

VIP Member
    Not a problem in my book, just unleash your pet saber tooth tiger. Problem solved!
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

too funny

Distinguished Member Array mr.stuart's Avatar
    This will not be my future
    Pain is the best teacher,but nobody wants to go to his class.

When the past smothers the present, there is only desperation. When the future absorbs the present, life stands still. In either case a decision must be made because you only live now and you are only what you are now.

Yet another reason to NOT live in California, or......
    TVille likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AR15VSCoyote View Post
    Yet another reason to NOT live in California, or......
    As if there weren't enough already!
    TVille likes this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    Wow just wow.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Links