Do's and Don't's for 16 yr old car theives

This is a discussion on Do's and Don't's for 16 yr old car theives within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; 1. Don't steal cars 2. If you do steal a car, don't speed 3. If you do speed, wear a seat belt 4. If you ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Do's and Don't's for 16 yr old car theives

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar

Do's and Don't's for 16 yr old car theives

1. Don't steal cars
    2. If you do steal a car, don't speed
    3. If you do speed, wear a seat belt
    4. If you end up trying to outrun the police, see #1.

Teen Decapitated in Car Wreck in Detroit
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

2. Remove Ads

Kool; we get a science lesson with justice.
    mano3 likes this.

Administrator
    His body was tossed on top of a roof and his head was 50 yards away on the sidewalk.
    Folks were taking PICS of his head on the sidewalk. Morbid curiosity has no limits.

Shame. I hate to think about any 16 year old kid exiting Planet Earth in that fashion.

Because.....believe it or not some kids that age actually DO straighten up and fly straight.

Of course not all of them do but, some do but, in his case the world will never know.
    suntzu and tiwee like this.

All I can think of are lines from the Austin Powers movie... "guess he'll never be the HEAD of a major corporation"...

Darwin was right.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    His body was tossed on top of a roof and his head was 50 yards away on the sidewalk.
    Folks were taking PICS of his head on the sidewalk. Morbid curiosity has no limits.

Shame. I hate to think about any 16 year old kid exiting Planet Earth in that fashion.

Because.....believe it or not some kids that age actually DO straighten up and fly straight.

Of course not all of them do but, some do but, in his case the world will never know.
    More like his body and head were flung (apart) from the 90 mph spinning/rolling vehicle. The morbidly curious crowd has become so accustomed to seeing horrific stuff that occurs in their 'hood, that taking a picture of a decapitated head is relatively mild to them. Look for the pics coming soon to the internet.

Whether he was exiting the stolen vehicle or the Planet Earth, he certainly did so in "dramatic" fashion.

By the time this 16 yr old "kid" is stealin' or jackin' cars in Detroit, odds are that he wasn't gonna' fly anywhere but in different directions. [pun intended] It's highly probable that this wasn't his first venture into a life of crime.

Hate to come off as sounding cynical, just keepin' it real in the D.
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    More like his body and head were flung (apart) from the 90 mph spinning/rolling vehicle. The morbidly curious crowd has become so accustomed to seeing horrific stuff that occurs in their 'hood, that taking a picture of a decapitated head is relatively mild to them. Look for the pics coming soon to the internet.

Whether he was exiting the stolen vehicle or the Planet Earth, he certainly did so in "dramatic" fashion.

By the time this 16 yr old "kid" is stealin' or jackin' cars in Detroit, odds are that he wasn't gonna' fly anywhere but in different directions. [pun intended] It's highly probable that this wasn't his first venture into a life of crime.

Hate to come off as sounding cynical, just keepin' it real in the D.
    I can kind of agree with QKShooter. I was not a perfect teenager, and I turned out fine. It all depends.

I have no concerns for a thief who steals a car, destroys the car and himself in the process of driving like a maniac.
    The story's over...
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by MotorCityGun View Post
    1. Don't steal cars
    2. If you do steal a car, don't speed
    3. If you do speed, wear a seat belt
    4. If you end up trying to outrun the police, see #1.

Teen Decapitated in Car Wreck in Detroit
    This needs to be on Mythbusters.
    ”And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms….The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants”
    ~Thomas Jefferson

Did they find all of him to bury ? Sounds like other body parts (appendages) also were separated from his body as well.

On TOP of a building, he was "launched". Some people do pay the full price for their choices.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

I have come to the point in my life that when People choosing to drive impaired, or at high speeds whether being chased by Cops or just driving recklessly,and as a result are seriously injured or killed,I'm just glad no innocent people were injured or killed by this Criminal that was catapulted into fame a little more vigorously than his body could handle
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

It seems that the more we develop technological wonders like automobiles the dumber we get in using them. The technology leaps forward and we take a few hundred steps back into the dark ages of intelligence. I have to just shake my head in amazement, shrug my shoulders and say, "oh well."

As much information about what happens in a car crash that is out there, you would think that it would influence the decisions of someone stealing a car and then jetting off at a high rate of speed. Apparently teenagers have been dumbed down so much it is little wonder some of them never live to see maturity.

Or it merely could be the fact that this kid did not care. He was living for the moment of the theft and did not consider the alternative or the potential outcome of his actions. I guess he will be pondering this for eternity.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

All in all, a good ending to a bad incident.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Distinguished Member Array Chaplain Scott's Avatar
    Or it merely could be the fact that this kid did not care. He was living for the moment of the theft and did not consider the alternative or the potential outcome of his actions. I guess he will be pondering this for eternity
    Teenagers tend towards being rather narcissistic--the "rules" that apply to others don't apply to them--others may get hurt or killed, but it will never happen to "me". (applied to many, many forms of risky behavior)---I have a tendency to believe that many of us here on this forum, when we were young said those famous words, "Hey watch this....." but we survived--some of our friends did not. And when teens do stupid things and are also highly illegal, well, the stakes go up considerably......
    Scott, US Army 1974-2004

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.
    - Ronald Reagan

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Someone died, and I am glad that it was the person that started the whole ordeal and not and innocent bystander/LEO. 17 is old enough to know better. He may have been young but he was old enough to be responsible for his own actions, and in the end, he was.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJoGunn View Post

As much information about what happens in a car crash that is out there, you would think that it would influence the decisions of someone stealing a car and then jetting off at a high rate of speed. Apparently teenagers have been dumbed down so much it is little wonder some of them never live to see .
    Too many video games. Kids see car accidents and shootings in video games that you can just walk away from. In real life it doesn't happen that way but it all seems so disassociated from the video violence they are used to seeing that the don't fully believe the real world is different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links