Talking dog?

This is a discussion on Talking dog? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Talking dog...too funny Ultimate Dog Tease - YouTube...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Stubborn
  • 2 Post By babarock

Thread: Talking dog?

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar

Talking dog?

Talking dog...too funny

Ultimate Dog Tease - YouTube
    WHEC724 and Caertaker like this.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. Remove Ads

Thats too funny. Thanks for posting.
    If you died today and stood in front of God and He asked you " Why should I let you into My Heaven?" what would you say?

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I have seen this countless times before.......and it is still freaking hilarious every time I watch it again. Thanks!
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    I have seen this countless times before.......and it is still freaking hilarious every time I watch it again. Thanks!
    Same here. I think it's the dog's facial expressions.

Distinguished Member Array Stubborn's Avatar
    The first time I saw it, towards the begining, I actually thought it was the dog saying "yea". Until of course he spoke a sentence.
    "The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it".
    Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I spoil my dog to the point if I'm eating something she wants she will sit in front of me about 5 feet out,if I ignore her she starts scooching forward til she is right in front,still ignore her,so she puts a paw on my leg,still ignore her,then the whimpering starts
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I've seen that a few times too in fact it's being used in a commercial for something now.... funny clip.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

I have to say that I have seen this numerous times before, but it is just so funny!

Going to be a classic someday.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I like the video. When I saw the title I thought you were talking about a variation of:

A soldier is on patrol in Afghanistan and he comes upon an Afghan farmer at his farm. He looks around and then approaches the farmer.

"How is everything here on your farm? Are you treating your animals well?"

"Yes," replies the Afghan, "very well."

"Great," says the soldier. He looks over and sees a cow in the barn. "You mind if I ask the cow how you're treating her?"

"Cow no talk," says the farmer.

Regardless, the soldier approaches the cow and starts chatting with it, asking it how things are going. "Well, he takes good care of me. He milks me every morning and keeps us in good pastures with good grass to eat. I'm doing just fine."

The farmer's mouth is agape as he cannot believe what he is hearing! The soldier returns to the farmer's side and asks, "How bout the horse? Can I chat with him about the farm?"

Again the farmer replies, "Horse no talk." But the soldier approaches the horse, asks him how things are, and the horse says, "Things are pretty good. The farmer brings me fresh hay every week and we go riding every Friday to check the fences. Not bad at all, very happy to be here."

The farmer nearly can't believe his own eyes and ears. He is scratching his head in bewilderment as the soldier returns.

The soldier says, "So, how about I talk to one of your sheep..."

The Afghan farmer breaks in quickly, "Sheep lie! Sheep lie!"
    Pistology and WHEC724 like this.
    GCO Member
    NRA Member
    NRA RSO & Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Distinguished Member Array Elk Hunter's Avatar
    First time I saw this one, great clip.

Guess I live a sheltered life compared to some of you

Ha ha that was funny!
    Stops Jihad on Contact

My Golden Retriever Ruby waits while I eat, and she knows that she is going to get "THE LAST BITE". If she's not in the room, you just say "LAST BITE" and she comes running. Dogs are the best, but she's starting to look a little pudgy, well I guess she fits right in with the rest of us.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    I spoil my dog to the point if I'm eating something she wants she will sit in front of me about 5 feet out,if I ignore her she starts scooching forward til she is right in front,still ignore her,so she puts a paw on my leg,still ignore her,then the whimpering starts
    My golden retriever isn't as subtle. She starts out within arm reach when she begs. It usually works.

Quote Originally Posted by DontTreadOnI View Post
    same here. LOL.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Links