Samsung Captivate battery?

This is a discussion on Samsung Captivate battery? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Does anyone have a trustworthy link to post where I could order an extended battery for my smartphone - Samsung Captivate? Not just an extra ...

Thread: Samsung Captivate battery?

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

Samsung Captivate battery?

Does anyone have a trustworthy link to post where I could order an extended battery for my smartphone - Samsung Captivate? Not just an extra battery but one that'll last longer.
    For God, Family and Country!

2. Remove Ads

I can't relate to that specific phone model, but I've had good luck dealing with Cell phone accessories, Mobile accessories - Motorola, Samsung, LG, Nokia, Nextel, Sony ericsson, Sanyo, Kyocera, Audiovox and Bluetooth. I've ordered from them a few times and got what I needed (including a battery or two) in a pretty timely fashion. Last item we ordered was a cover/case for wife's new Kindle Fire. It arrived Monday or Tuesday. That took a little longer because it was shipped from Hong Kong; I didn't know that was the deal when ordering. But the cover/case is fine. Good luck.
    The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.

George Washington

Also, you might think about ways to make the existing battery last longer. Such as turning off things you don't use. Bluetooth is an active technology that uses battery even if you're not using it. As does Wifi. If you don't ever use those, turn them off and it'll help. You can also change how often your email syncs, if you have that on the phone. Setting it to sync less often, or only when you tell it to will also help some.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Distinguished Member
    Seidio makes some of the best extended batteries out there, but they ain't cheap (or particularly pretty).

Here's the link to your model: 3300mAh Captivate

Looks like they're available on Amazon for about $15 less link

I had one for my previous BlackBerry, and the dang thing lasted a week between charges.

Links