Twilight Zone fans?

Twilight Zone fans?

This is a discussion on Twilight Zone fans? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Anyone have links to old Twilight Zone episodes on youtube? I can find some but seems that many are hard to find and are listed ...

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar

Twilight Zone fans?

Anyone have links to old Twilight Zone episodes on youtube? I can find some but seems that many are hard to find and are listed under coded names or something making it hard for me to search and find.

If you can post links or maybe link to one of the people who have them all posted on youtube I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
    For God, Family and Country!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyCop View Post
    Anyone have links to old Twilight Zone episodes on youtube? I can find some but seems that many are hard to find and are listed under coded names or something making it hard for me to search and find.

If you can post links or maybe link to one of the people who have them all posted on youtube I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
    Netflix is 8 bucks a month but they have all the episodes. And to keep this gun related her is a link that shows all of the firearms used in the Twilight Zone:
    Twilight Zone, The - imfdb :. guns in movies :. movie guns :. the internet movie firearms database

MeTV (memorable entertainment television) has twilight zone episodes every saturday. I don't have cable, but I get MeTV with my antenna. Google to see if you get it, if so, you're in luck.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

I always watch it during holidays when they run the Twilight zone marathons. Rod Serling had an extremely creative mind.

Some of my Favorites were...

1. When the aliens came to Earth to 'Serve mankind'. Turned out to be a menu.
    2. The future camera that took instant picture of what will occur in 15 minutes into the future.
    3. The guy who just wanted to read books and wanted to be left alone. An atomic blast occurred while he was in the vault while working at the bank and he was the only one to survive. In the rubble he found the local library and rejoiced his dream come true. As he bent over to pick up a book he dropped his glasses and they broke into pieces.
    4. The space ship that landed at the farm house with the old (giant) woman.
    5. The woman who under went plastic surgery face reconstruction. She looked beautiful yet everyone was screaming when they looked at her.

I could go on and on...
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

the older TLZ's were better then the the last couple they made. it was like watching them in 3D or waterglass; like the one with the man that made his whole family out of robots and they never left the house.

Links