And where is the anti-bat crowd?

This is a discussion on And where is the anti-bat crowd? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Tragic...sad. http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...urder-20120417 Friends, family gather to pray for Farmington Hills family...

Thread: And where is the anti-bat crowd?

Senior Member Array MotorCityGun's Avatar
    “They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” - Ben Franklin

NRA Life

2. Remove Ads

why exactly aren't charges going to be filed??? I'm not sure I understand the article on this point.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

So you get high, break into the residence of your father with the intent to commit a crime, commit murder and assault and leave. Well, I see nothing wrong with that.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Wonder what the 'complexities' are the media speaks of............?
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    So you get high, break into the residence of your father with the intent to commit a crime, commit murder and assault and leave. Well, I see nothing wrong with that.
    Probably basically a good kid just starting to turn his life around.

It was on reported WJR radio that that the alledged perpetrator was adopted. Nice way to pay back the people who opened their hearts and home to you when no one else would. In my opinion, if found guilty this man should promptly be put to death. It would be better than he deserves.

Links