Howard Miller clock

Howard Miller clock

This is a discussion on Howard Miller clock within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; We have a fancy wall clock that was given to us about ten years ago made by Howard Miller. We have no place to put ...

Thread: Howard Miller clock

VIP Member

Howard Miller clock

We have a fancy wall clock that was given to us about ten years ago made by Howard Miller. We have no place to put it in our house and I was thinking of selling it on Ebay or similar.

Does anyone know anything about clocks, like what I should ask, or expect to get for it?
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Distinguished Member Array Burns's Avatar
    Look for the same models on ebay. Some of them are VERY expensive. Best of luck.
    Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable- JFK

VIP Member
    Do not know what model you have but some Howard Miller clocks are rather pricey.

Clocks - Wall, Clock, Designs
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

What type ammo does the clock take. Just asking!!!!!
    "One of the greatest delusions in the world is the hope that the evils in this world are to be cured by legislation."
    --Thomas B. Reed, American Attorney

Second Amendment -- Established December 15, 1791 and slowly eroded ever since What happened to "..... shall not be infringed."

VIP Member
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Odd pricing.... $400.40.... If you've never done eBaying you might want to research the cost of shipping it out before you price it. One good method though is to start bidding at a mid range price and offer free shipping. People are suckers for free shipping.
    And you know I could have me a million more friends, and all I'd have to lose is my point of view. -- John Prine (A Good Time)

Yeah, just include your shipping cost in the price you list, then call it free shipping. You're selling used, not new, so you can't really ask that $400 probably. I'd say $250 plus your estimated shipping cost.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

Links