The mother of all wrong turns

This is a discussion on The mother of all wrong turns within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by barstoolguru I have been a truck driver for many years and have yet to see a truck with reverse. they are looking ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: The mother of all wrong turns

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    I have been a truck driver for many years and have yet to see a truck with reverse. they are looking for a way to get something from the US for the return of the driver and shipment
    Huh? We see 10-30 trucks a day at our plant. All of them back into docks. I drove a straight truck for years, and spent 1/2 my time behind the wheel backing up to drop off points.

What ARE you talking about?
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

2. Remove Ads

All I know is making an illegal U-Turn or going the wrong way on a one way street inside the United States is a hell of a lot cheaper, and easier to deal with than getting caught with a truck load of ammo in Mexico.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    That sounds like the mother of all wrong turns. I wouldn't care to look over the border, much less go there.

Dude needs to invest in a good GPS...& study up on his routes a little better.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

How many mexicans does it take to realize that a "Bogan Jabin Akeem" doesn't know his way around the US?!
    Why?? Because at the last second, the Police are minutes away.

MSGT/RET...

Thanks, but still a No-Go. I get the title page from the ElPaso Times, but then it won't let me access any of the stories.
    I get the "gist" of it from the comments here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zsnake View Post
    MSGT/RET...

Thanks, but still a No-Go. I get the title page from the ElPaso Times, but then it won't let me access any of the stories.
    I get the "gist" of it from the comments here.
    Try it again; just worked for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links