Bank of America anti 2A?

This is a discussion on Bank of America anti 2A? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Bank of America Tells McMillan Group to Find Another Banker « Daily Bulletin "Apparently Bank of America is no longer willing to provide banking services ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock

Thread: Bank of America anti 2A?

Bank of America anti 2A?

Bank of America Tells McMillan Group to Find Another Banker « Daily Bulletin

"Apparently Bank of America is no longer willing to provide banking services to McMillan Group Int’l, LLC (McMillan), a leading maker of gunstocks and an important supplier of stocks, rifles, and other hardware to our U.S. Armed Forces. Apparently it is not good enough that McMillan builds products used by our troops to safeguard our freedoms."

Well, I do not bank with them and have no plans to, but.... What are our financial institutions thinking? The guard at their door is armed with the 2A.....

(sorry if this has already been posted mods....)
    Please take my posts with a grain of salt. I am frequently sleep deprived and always just on this side of "Krazy".

When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle. Edmund Burke

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Being bailed out under the TARP deal I wonder if BofA was influenced in their actions.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

So I heard! A great reason to walk from B of A.
    Badey likes this.

Links