Orange Barrels.

Orange Barrels.

This is a discussion on Orange Barrels. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; In my new profession I spend alot of time in work zones. This song came on Bob and Tom one day and I laughed until ...

Thread: Orange Barrels.

Distinguished Member Array INccwchris's Avatar

Orange Barrels.

In my new profession I spend alot of time in work zones. This song came on Bob and Tom one day and I laughed until I about fell out of the truck. Enjoy.

Orange Barrels - YouTube
    "The value you put on the lost will be determined by the sacrifice you are willing to make to seek them until they are found."

VIP Member
    And it is getting the time of year you will see even more Schneider eggs everywhere you go. The stretch in the video looks like I-40 headed west out of Memphis seems that stretch was always under construction when I was driving.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

I'm originally from Indiana and listened to Bob & Tom when they were just local to Indianapolis, GOOD LORD.... that has to be 20-30 years ago. There was no grey in my hair when that song first came out.

They must have put out a couple hundred comedy albums by now, if you want laugh out loud funny you should try getting some of the old ones.

VIP Member
    I don't like bob and tom at all. I wish they wouldn't laugh over all the songs and skits. i find their laughter to be really annoying.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Links