Race Baiting

This is a discussion on Race Baiting within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by Chesafreak Edward7: I'm still waiting on some kind of proof on these statements. Can you give us anything to go on, even ...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Like Tree225Likes

Thread: Race Baiting

Quote Originally Posted by Chesafreak View Post
    Edward7: I'm still waiting on some kind of proof on these statements. Can you give us anything to go on, even a link to an article that proves your points? Without this, how can you expect us to take anything you have to say seriously?
    Here's one link that disproves your comment on the Republican party being pro-white. History of the United States Republican Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Republican party got its start by fighting slavery. I realize this is not recent history, but I was unable to find anything that supports your claim. Unless you can back up your statements, you are starting to look like someone we can't take seriously.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." - Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

Edward 7,

Do you realize that the Civil Rights Act would not have passed if it were not for Republicans? LBJ had to go to the Republicans to get it passed into law because of all the Democrats who were "dead set" against it. Try looking at ACTUAL history and not the propaganda that comes from the agenda promoters of the Democratic Party.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Links