New CA Approved Gun Safe

This is a discussion on New CA Approved Gun Safe within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Follow link to the new Mexifornia, aka California approved handgun safe. Soon to be available in New York. Remainder of the US pending approval by ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By onacoma

Thread: New CA Approved Gun Safe

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar

New CA Approved Gun Safe

Follow link to the new Mexifornia, aka California approved handgun safe. Soon to be available in New York.

Remainder of the US pending approval by Eric Holder.

LiveLeak.com - California Approved Handgun Safe
    nerdyvirgin likes this.

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    Saw this a few months ago and it is absolutely hilarious. I'm pretty sure the New York version will have a padlock on it and you can call the cops to come open it for you if you need access to it.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    Boy, I just laugh (*sob*) everytime I see that...
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Links