Any podcast recommendations?

This is a discussion on Any podcast recommendations? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I do a lot of driving and I am always looking for new or different podcast to listen to. A few of my current favorites ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Badey
  • 1 Post By cobrasjp

Thread: Any podcast recommendations?

Any podcast recommendations?

I do a lot of driving and I am always looking for new or different podcast to listen to. A few of my current favorites are The Gun Dudes, Gunfighter Cast and The RoadGunner Podcast. If you have any other recommendations or questions about the ones I mentioned, let me know.
    Member of: NRA, Second Amendment Foundation, Gun Owners of America
    "Make your attacker advance through a wall of bullets. You may get killed with your own gun, but he'll have to beat you to death with it, cause it's going to be empty."

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by jrock3rd View Post
    I do a lot of driving and I am always looking for new or different podcast to listen to. A few of my current favorites are The Gun Dudes, Gunfighter Cast and The RoadGunner Podcast. If you have any other recommendations or questions about the ones I mentioned, let me know.
    I like the Handgun World podcast. It is pretty informative. Welcome to the forum.
    jrock3rd likes this.
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

Check out Guntalk which is hosted by Tom Gresham
    jrock3rd likes this.

My hands-down favorite is Down Range Radio w/ Michael Bane. ProArms Podcast with Mas Ayoob and friends is chock-full of expertise, but they're busy enough they don't releast a whole bunch of them.

I liked Eric Shelton's Handgun Podcast, but he hung it up last summer-ish. I'm not not sure if you can still get those. One downside is that he did a decent amount of current events, so I'm not sure how well they would age.
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Vicious Circle

Sent from my StarTac

Links