OpticsPlanet.com

This is a discussion on OpticsPlanet.com within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I purchased many items from them and all was good....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: OpticsPlanet.com

VIP Member
    I purchased many items from them and all was good.

2. Remove Ads

cj
    I've used them and like them. Lately, they've had a few groupon-like deals where you could grab a gift card of a specified value for 50% off. I always jump on those. Just placed a new order for some Howard Leight replacement pads (recommended to me in another thread on here) and a number of videos since they started carrying them for a decent price.

Same as everyone else here....ordered a bunch of stuff, no issues. Calling to confirm stock isnt a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    Anyone ever used this company? Looking at scopes and they seem to have some nice prices.

Michael
    A family member purchased a Galco shoulder rig for me through them as a christmas present. It was not correct for my handgun was a H&K USP Compact rig not a Full sized H&K USP rig (easy to stretch) also was not complete, exchanged it and hoped we would get a complete one. Did not and by the time we finally got the replacement, their policy for exchange had expired. Now we either spend more money to make it work or buy one from a different source/manufacture that is complete.

Suggestion.. be sure to read the description completely and make sure it has all that you want and need. Would be a bummer to get a nice Scope Cheap just to find the reason it was so cheap is because you do not get needed mounts with it.
    Lets Unite and REMIND our Government that WE are the source of their authority and that WE demand our Rights be returned, Unabridged, Non-infringed, without denial or disparagement.

New to this forum, but I bought an EOTech through them. No issues at all. Came with a free neoprene scope coat and a set of surefire batteries in addition to the Panasonic cells already include with the sight. Do a google search for coupon codes; always seems to be a few available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

purchased from them several times. they also offer military discount (5%) on most of the items so that's a plus. fast shipping and awesome cs. call ahead and see if they have the item in stock before you order. also, if you review an item they sometimes give you 10% discount on your next purchase. 15% aint bad =]
    I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

(J.R.R.Tolkien [Faramir], The Two Towers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links