Prank Video By Worlds Worst Boyfriend. Video Goes Viral. Lucky He Didn't Get Shot!

Prank Video By Worlds Worst Boyfriend. Video Goes Viral. Lucky He Didn't Get Shot!

This is a discussion on Prank Video By Worlds Worst Boyfriend. Video Goes Viral. Lucky He Didn't Get Shot! within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; CTVNews.ca Staff Date: Friday Apr. 27, 2012 2:16 PM ET It's fair to say that many girls enjoy getting surprises from their boyfriends, but one ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Prank Video By Worlds Worst Boyfriend. Video Goes Viral. Lucky He Didn't Get Shot!

VIP Member

CTVNews.ca Staff

Date: Friday Apr. 27, 2012 2:16 PM ET

It's fair to say that many girls enjoy getting surprises from their boyfriends, but one boy took the element of surprise too far, earning him the title of the "World's Worst Boyfriend."

George Daoud, a 25-year-old Ohio native, decided to pull a prank on his girlfriend Soukaina Messaoudi, her sister and her roommate. Daoud planned to scare the girls by sneaking into Messaoudi's Little Rock, Ark., home and posing as a robber. To top it off, he'd film the entire prank and post it to YouTube.

"Once they get back here I'll be wearing this mask and I'll be carrying their TV and laptop in my hand, acting like I'm robbing the place," said Daoud in the video introduction as he pulls on a blue ski mask. "We'll see how it goes."

The video then switches to a clip of the girls entering the apartment, chatting and putting down their bags. A masked Daoud enters the hallway carrying the TV and a duffel bag.

The girls immediately start screaming and bolt for the door. Daoud quickly unmasks and grabs the camera, following them out the door, giggling the entire way.

Upon recognizing Daoud, the girls collapse in the apartment corridor, half laughing and half crying.

"It's only me," said Daoud, as one of the girls begins hitting him.

The video of the entire prank has since gone viral, even earning the group an appearance on Good Morning America.

When asked why he would pull such a prank on his beloved, Daoud replied "I was bored one day and I thought ‘What's their biggest fear?' And I just went to the store and got a mask and pulled the prank."

Messaoudi said she enjoyed the prank initially, but then saw her sister's emotional reaction and got angry.

"When I see George coming out of the apartment I started dying laughing because I was like, ‘Oh my God, he got me,'" said Messaoudi. "But afterward my sister started crying a lot. I thought that was something really mean that he did so I got really mad."

Despite the prank, Daoud and Messaoudi are still a couple.

Read more: Prank video by 'World's Worst Boyfriend' goes viral | CTV News

The video is in the link above.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

M.
    Once I saw the title I immediately knew what this was.

Saw this on the news this morn. Very risky prank to play.

Could you imagine his surprise if one of the girls was carrying?!
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

http://www.appleseedinfo.org/

I have to be honest...I laughed so hard watching them try to get out.....
    ccman and beararms like this.
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

I watched this last night. Could have gone very badly had the girls been armed.

I brought this subject up sometime ago regarding pranks and the possibility of the pranksters getting killed as a result. I claimed the person who was the butt of the prank would have been justified in using deadly force if they believe that they were indeed under attack. I was pretty much raked over the coals by those who felt the person being pranked had an obligation to know with %100 certainty the attack was real. That they should know for a fact that the person confronting them was a real threat not just a friend or relative playing a joke on them.

Michael

That guy needed a boot to the head....or lower. What a idiot.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mlr1m View Post
    I watched this last night. Could have gone very badly had the girls been armed.

I brought this subject up sometime ago regarding pranks and the possibility of the pranksters getting killed as a result. I claimed the person who was the butt of the prank would have been justified in using deadly force if they believe that they were indeed under attack. I was pretty much raked over the coals by those who felt the person being pranked had an obligation to know with %100 certainty the attack was real. That they should know for a fact that the person confronting them was a real threat not just a friend or relative playing a joke on them.

Michael
    I agree with you. If there is a masked intruder in your home, and clearly a criminal in this case as evidenced by the property in his hands, they are taking their lives into thier own hands wether it is a prank or not. How are we supposed to say it? I was in fear for my life and I defended myself. Maybe a reason not to hide the fact that you carry from all of your friends. Also a reason not to have stupid friends.
    atctimmy likes this.
    Walk softly ...

Let's do the math - three people enter the room and surprise one burglar. If their reaction was to scream and dash out the door, then this indicates a lack of training. They should have been easily able to subdue the thief, starting with a kick to the groin, etc. This clown was lucky they didn't attack him.
    mano3, JDE101 and msgt/ret like this.
    "It may seem difficult at first, but everything is difficult at first."

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    TSTL

it is an aspect of human nature that some manage to survive to adulthood and beyond
    despite being virtually to stupid to live. what is said about g-d protecting little kids and idiots...
    and morons
    Arthritis sucks big-big
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    Let's do the math - three people enter the room and surprise one burglar. If their reaction was to scream and dash out the door, then this indicates a lack of training. They should have been easily able to subdue the thief, starting with a kick to the groin, etc. This clown was lucky they didn't attack him.
    My bet is that a lot of young women would act like this. They were caught off guard and freaked out. Albeit somewhat funny to know it's a joke, it really is in very poor taste to pull this kind of stunt on anyone. And I agree that he is lucky that at least one of the women was not trained in self-defense, or to have been carrying. The result could have been tragic.
    oneshot likes this.
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

A prank would be to put a rubber band around the sprayer on the kitchen sink, to soak someone when they turn the sink on. This was no prank. This was the productivity of being "mean" or "going overboard".

IMHO, if you dress/look like a criminal, and are acting a criminal in my home. You might die one in SD.

"If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck"

Just stupidity here.
    msgt/ret likes this.
    A veteran is someone who, at one point in his life wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America ' for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerp View Post
    A prank would be to put a rubber band around the sprayer on the kitchen sink, to soak someone when they turn the sink on. This was no prank. This was the productivity of being "mean" or "going overboard".

IMHO, if you dress/look like a criminal, and are acting a criminal in my home. You might die one in SD.

"If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, its probably a duck"

Just stupidity here.
    I agree, practical jokes can be fun but this one goes beyond fun, could have turned out very bad for the “jokester”.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

VIP Member
    I'm not sure if it's funny or sad. The one girl was pretty messed up.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Pretty stupid,Everybody with a video camera seems to be pulling stunts to get the most views on youtube,these dumbasses don't think the situation all the way through and someday a good samaritan is gonna be in the wrong place at the wrong time and use deadly force not realizing its a joke
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Administrator
    One thing you might notice is the significant amount of time that passed where the females were basically hysterically reacting but, not actually moving.
    That exact scenario could have been extra dire if the prankster "robber" happened to be a real rapist or a serial killer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links