Off topic NO HUMOR

Off topic NO HUMOR

This is a discussion on Off topic NO HUMOR within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; DEA leaves "detainee" in cell for 4 days. "Oopsie" sorry bout that... http://m.apnews.mobi/ap/db_6776/cont...tguid=f11bgWwj From a mobile apnews site....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Off topic NO HUMOR

Off topic NO HUMOR

DEA leaves "detainee" in cell for 4 days. "Oopsie" sorry bout that...

http://m.apnews.mobi/ap/db_6776/cont...tguid=f11bgWwj

From a mobile apnews site.
    Last edited by oakchas; May 2nd, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

IMHO the DEA agent that took him into custody and placed him in the cell is responsible for his prisoner,unless there is some type of prisoner transfer to another agent prior to placing in the cell.
    Somebody needs to get demoted for failing to follow or implement procedures dealing with detainees in cells,failure to check on their welfare on regular intervals is gonna end up costing the American taxpayer money.
    Spade115 likes this.
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    IMHO the DEA agent that took him into custody and placed him in the cell is responsible for his prisoner,unless there is some type of prisoner transfer to another agent prior to placing in the cell.
    Somebody needs to get demoted for failing to follow or implement procedures dealing with detainees in cells,failure to check on their welfare on regular intervals is gonna end up costing the American taxpayer money.
    Demoted!!! What about being fired as a minimum. Possible criminal charges. If a parent leaves there kid in a car it is a crime (age/conditons specific). This goes way beyond a simple 'my bad'
    hogdaddy and ccman like this.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Strange how noone heard him banging on the door, when he could hear people moving about just outside. I'm sure he'll feel much better after an apology and a promise to review policy and procedures
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

And people laugh at Bear Grylls, but he probably saved this kid's life! Well done Bear

Wow!! I hope he sues their pants off!
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    From a mobile ape site.
    On a lighter note, aren't all apes mobile?
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Mr. Chong may have to change his name to "Ching...Ching...Ching, Ching, Ching"...$$$$$$$
    ccman likes this.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Mr. Chong may have to change his name to "Ching...Ching...Ching, Ching, Ching"...$$$$$$$
    Kaching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator
    It was 5 days and not 4. And in that small cell. No food. No water. No lights & No toilet. When they finally discovered him he was in pretty bad shape and had to be hospitalized. His critical body functions were beginning to shut down.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    One of the stories I read about this said that he ingested a white powder that was inadvertantly left in his cell that turned out to be methamphetamine? Is there any chance that this was part hallucination? If its true, it is awful. Steps should be taken so that it can never happen again and he should be compensated in some way. I still have some doubts though. A facility and system that would allow something like this to happen is inexcusable.

His lawyer has filed a claim for 20 million. He just might get that, or more if it goes to a jury.
    Rats!
    It could be worse!
    I suppose

Yep, they should have thrown this one back, he's going to cost them big!
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Sounds like the chain of custody broke somewhere....
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

I dont know about anyone else I would not be thrilled they found me I would be __________ !

This suicide to die with dignity dosnt work for me either, im dieing in a horrible position so they know they messed up.
    When life gives you lemons, Open a lemonaid buisness.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links