BATF form

This is a discussion on BATF form within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I saw this on another site and had to share. Thank God I have a 4 person jacuzzi tub in the house I have more ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tacman605

Thread: BATF form

VIP Member

BATF form

I saw this on another site and had to share. Thank God I have a 4 person jacuzzi tub in the house I have more gear than he does.

Well of course I haven't. Why do you ask?
    Badey and lordofwyr like this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

Doesn't everyone do this??
    "My problem with life is not that it is rational nor that it is irrational, but that it is almost rational." - G.K. Chesterton

That's how I bathe the dogs. Norbert the Wonder Mutt has to be in his full camos and John Deer hat before I can even get him close to the tub. Of course, drying the AR and oiling it up afterward is always a pain, getting all of that flea shampoo outta the gas tube and such....
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Who hid a camera in my bathroom.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

There's gotta be a rubber ducky in there somewhere
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links