BATF form

BATF form

This is a discussion on BATF form within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I saw this on another site and had to share. Thank God I have a 4 person jacuzzi tub in the house I have more ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By tacman605

Thread: BATF form

VIP Member

BATF form

I saw this on another site and had to share. Thank God I have a 4 person jacuzzi tub in the house I have more gear than he does.

Well of course I haven't. Why do you ask?
    Badey and lordofwyr like this.
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

Doesn't everyone do this??
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

That's how I bathe the dogs. Norbert the Wonder Mutt has to be in his full camos and John Deer hat before I can even get him close to the tub. Of course, drying the AR and oiling it up afterward is always a pain, getting all of that flea shampoo outta the gas tube and such....
    Fortune Favors the Bold!

Distinguished Member Array 4my sons's Avatar
    Who hid a camera in my bathroom.
    "fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia,(D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]
    If I have to explain it, you wouldn't understand

There's gotta be a rubber ducky in there somewhere
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Links