5 Minute Mystery! Whodunit? Can You Finger The Murderer?

This is a discussion on 5 Minute Mystery! Whodunit? Can You Finger The Murderer? within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by mrjam2jab Same here...i caught the coat on the hook...but then got hung up...no pun intended... on the phone operator saying he'd been ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: 5 Minute Mystery! Whodunit? Can You Finger The Murderer?

Quote Originally Posted by mrjam2jab View Post
    Same here...i caught the coat on the hook...but then got hung up...no pun intended... on the phone operator saying he'd been working 8-4 and they didn't tell him what time the murder occurred.
    8-4, 9-5. Whatever. Doesn't matter that he didn't know the time, the declaration of working 8-4 is just a statement regarding personality and responsibility. Keeping a set work schedule makes one seem responsible and straight-laced. Not much excitement in a schedule like that.

I got this one, it was fun. Thanks for posting!
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

2. Remove Ads

M.
    I got it. After coat was pretty obvious. Before that though I thought it when the captain knew he was left alone.

I figured it out when it said he got his coat off the hook,but he never showed up with one
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links