Pay Close Attention Folks - How To Handle Handguns AND Revolvers.

This is a discussion on Pay Close Attention Folks - How To Handle Handguns AND Revolvers. within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by QKShooter And he's 21 years old so hardly a little boy. He just acts like one. So as a legal adult I ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Pay Close Attention Folks - How To Handle Handguns AND Revolvers.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    And he's 21 years old so hardly a little boy. He just acts like one.
    So as a legal adult I guess he's fair game.
    He looks about 15 lol... sorry for the interruption of laughing at funny fat guy videos

Fair Game

Quote Originally Posted by tubadude View Post
    I was expecting his SHTF bag to be Soda, Hoagies, Twinkies, Fudge.

I'm a pretty big guy at 6'6" 260, but he'd make me look skinny.
    humm the body mass index for an individual six foot six inches weighing in @ 260 lbs = 30.0

Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

I could say something funny... but in all honesty... for some reason I feel

carry on
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

2. Remove Ads

The kid needs to learn, when you do stupid things and post it for the world to see...you make yourself a target for ridicule.
    Sooner he learns it the better for him. Sometimes people like that will crave attention...any kind of attention.
    If you, the Shadow, feel for him...contact him and let him know these facts of life. He is just fodder for humor here. Sorry, just the plan facts.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member
    I couldn't stand to watch any more than the first minute or so. I hope he gets some training before he gets hurt with a real gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    The kid needs to learn, when you do stupid things and post it for the world to see...you make yourself a target for ridicule.
    Sooner he learns it the better for him. Sometimes people like that will crave attention...any kind of attention.
    If you, the Shadow, feel for him...contact him and let him know these facts of life. He is just fodder for humor here. Sorry, just the plan facts.
    YouTube is loaded with gazillions of stupid misinformation videos. I understand exactly what you and very few others are saying. But lets be honest here... this thread is 4 pages strong only because this guy is extremely over weight. I'm different I guess, I find no humor or pleasure poking fun at others that are clearly suffering.
    “Put your pain in a box. Lock it down. No man is stronger than one who can harness his emotions.” -Act of Valor

Life is hard...doing stupid stuff makes it harder. Posting it for all the world to see...that is just asking for it. Hopefully this young man will learn this....SOON.
    JDE101 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Distinguished Member Array AZJD1968's Avatar
    He taught me how to operate my(airsoft) firearm safely, all without leaving the comforts of his couch! Now thats talent!
    Stop whining and go do something that makes a difference!
    If you think that I may be talking to you, then I am.

VIP Member
    I'm a bit confused. I thought that I did really well when I made that video. You guys sure are tough critics.

I guess I'll go get eat a triple scoop of ice cream and then start working on my next project.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

"SniperofBuffalo"??? Ya gotta be kidding me!!! And to Shadow, I don't think the ridicule of this moron has all that much to do with his being fat as it does with him being stupid! If this Twinkie Commando actually thinks his videos are "informative", he is correct in one respect---they "inform" the world how stupid he is!!!! Ya, everyone should have a SHTF box loaded with junk chinese knives, DVDs, gun books, and other real "useful" crap. (I quit watching about the time he showed the machete-type-with-samurai-symbols on it knife!) The kid may be 21 years old, but mentally and emotionally he acts like a 12 year old! In fact, I've known many 12 year old kids that are more mature than this yahoo. In fact, I have an 8 year old grandaughter who is more mature than him. I just hope he doesn't have a CHL and is a member of a neighborhood watch group! Just what the world needs--one more mall ninja neighborhood commando special operations wannabe!!!
    Live to ride, ride to live. Harley Road King And keep a .45 handy Kimber Custom TLE II

I am not convinced on the BMI, when I was in top condition my BMI was just over 25 but I probably only had 5% fat. I would never thought of myself as fat.

But if I ask about life insurance that is what they base it on; height and weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I am not convinced on the BMI, when I was in top condition my BMI was just over 25 but I probably only had 5% fat. I would never thought of myself as fat.

But if I ask about life insurance that is what they base it on; height and weight.
    Exactly...

BMI is not a reliable indicator of fat because muscle mass and bone size differs in everyone. A better method is measuring your waist circumference to height ratio. If your waist (measured at the navel) size is more than half your height, you're over weight. Like a 35" waist (not pants size) on a 70" (5' 10") tall person would be borderline. It's the visceral (belly) fat that causes heart disease, high blood pressure etc.

ETA:

Last edited by TheShadow; May 5th, 2012 at 01:42 PM. Reason: added video

VIP Member
    Um...I'm gonna play nice, and suggest he take up a different hobby.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Quote Originally Posted by TheShadow View Post
    the body mass index for an individual six foot six inches weighing in @ 260 lbs = 30.0

Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

I could say something funny... but in all honesty... for some reason I feel

carry on
    Nice try. With regards to BMI, yes, but it doesn't account for muscle among other things. I just had my yearly physical and everything is tip top.

Carry on.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links