Ted's Interview

This is a discussion on Ted's Interview within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; There are many out there that I consider "odd", but the man does good works for sick kids...wounded warriors and other groups. He may be ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Ted's Interview

There are many out there that I consider "odd", but the man does good works for sick kids...wounded warriors and other groups. He may be different...but I think "lunatic" is over the top. I would rather listen to him talk about the greatness of our Country than listen to Bill Ayers talk about how our Country is in decline. Now that guy is a lunatic to me. I would rather hear Nugent talk about the Rights we have in this country than listen to Holder, Sharpton or Jackson talk about taking them away. I guess it is a matter of choice. I made mine.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array 21bubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit51 View Post
    There are many out there that I consider "odd", but the man does good works for sick kids...wounded warriors and other groups. He may be different...but I think "lunatic" is over the top. I would rather listen to him talk about the greatness of our Country than listen to Bill Ayers talk about how our Country is in decline. Now that guy is a lunatic to me. I would rather hear Nugent talk about the Rights we have in this country than listen to Holder, Sharpton or Jackson talk about taking them away. I guess it is a matter of choice. I made mine.
    This isn't about subject, it's about presentation. One person's hero is another person's lunatic.
    Doghandler and Hopyard like this.

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    You guys are starting to make me yawn.

Thanks Spirit 51 this was a very entertaining video.

Once again proving Ted is nuts. The interviewer didn't say anything insulting and suddenly Ted becomes a raving lunatic spewing out his vile filth once again.

"I'm an extremely loving and caring man" then starts screaming profanities at the interviewer. LOL

He later realizes his mistake and apologizes... as is so typical with his style. He's such a "perfect human being".

Big talk'in Ted got dis'd by the Army and hurt poor Teds feelings. Poor, poor Ted.
    Doghandler and Hopyard like this.
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

Distinguished Member Array Doghandler's Avatar
    I really dig Spirit51's choice theme. It's good to have choices in the world.

Especially is you choose to pull the trigger.

VIP Member
    I like Ted. I like to laugh at the freak show that he is.
    Mark Twain:
    The government is merely a servant -- merely a temporary servant; it cannot be its prerogative to determine what is right and what is wrong, and decide who is a
    patriot and who isn't. Its function is to obey orders, not originate them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links