Bass Pro Shop's Bait and Switch

This is a discussion on Bass Pro Shop's Bait and Switch within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; What he meant to say was Junior at the bait counter already laid away the one gun they received for the sale, and all the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Bass Pro Shop's Bait and Switch

VIP Member Array paramedic70002's Avatar
    What he meant to say was Junior at the bait counter already laid away the one gun they received for the sale, and all the ammo as well. Sorryboutchaluckmister! I'd complain to corporate using strong language, with a cc to which ever state agency takes offense to such horrible business practices (I think the AG might be interested) as well as the BBB.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

2. Remove Ads

Goodness...I've noticed that they are the "Highest" priced place on guns in my local area. ALL the other local gun shops are cheaper...by $30+ per gun. Sincerely wish they would put a Cabela's in our area as they actually stock most everything that's advertised in their catalog. If Walmart doesn't have the stuff (I like the Federal Red Box brick of 500 .22LR that's usually reasonable. Winchester is good. Remington ammo mostly jams in everything I've tried it in-Ruger's hate it-soft bullet-FTF on the up-ramp) Cheaper than Dirt and Sportsman's Guide (google them) has the best prices on other stuff-especially like 7.62x39 AK ammo and .223 stuff along with .45 ammo. The 9mm is almost always cheaper to get locally at the shops. I like the Sellier & Bellot as it works every time and it's cheap!!! If you find a good local FFL dealer, bet they can match that price that was on sale. Be Safe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links