9/11 defense attorney wants women in court to dress more modestly

This is a discussion on 9/11 defense attorney wants women in court to dress more modestly within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; U.S. News - 9/11 defense attorney wears hijab at hearing, wants others in court to dress more modestly Bormann asked the court to order the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: 9/11 defense attorney wants women in court to dress more modestly

9/11 defense attorney wants women in court to dress more modestly

U.S. News - 9/11 defense attorney wears hijab at hearing, wants others in court to dress more modestly
    Bormann asked the court to order the other women present at the hearing to dress more modestly so as not to distract the defendants, who would be "committing a sin under their faith" by looking at them.
    Interesting approach to attempt to control the situation.
    That said couldn't the defendants just close their eyes? Has anything like this ever been approves in a Court? I do understand that this is a Military Court and works under different rules.

Michael

2. Remove Ads

Tell them to drop dead...come to think of it - that's what I think they should do anyway.
    atctimmy, mano3, msgt/ret and 1 others like this.
    " Life is tough and it gets tougher if your stupid." John Wayne.

More like "manipulate the situation."
    Spirit51 likes this.

Uh, here ... women have "rights" ..... the defendants rights have been explained to them, and they don't include they have the right to tell anyone else how to dress, etc..... no matter what their religious beliefs are. If they wanted their "rights" , they shouldn't have planned to blow up buildings in the USA and killing thousands of Americans.

I think their lunch menu, should be hot dogs, hot dogs and hot dogs. Dinner, should be ham, ham and more ham. Breakfast should be bacon sandwiches.
    And their execution, should be by dropping them off the tallest building they can find, so they know what went thru the minds of the 'jumpers' of 9/11 on the way down.... just before they met up with the ground. Another option, cover them in peanut butter and then put them in a cage with some very hungry and 1/2 starved grizzlies.

I remember on 9/11, before they realized what was going on , seeing the jumpers..... and the radio chatter among the firefighters... how it was "raining people" .
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

She should wear the full hijab and cover that mug of hers.

If these pigs don't like the way American women dress...let them poke their own eyes out. I say when they are convicted...firing squad with the bullets coated with pig's blood and then sew their dead bodies up in pig skins and them dump them in a hole (worked for Black Jack Pershing)....that after a last meal of BLTs....Ham sandwiches...smothered pork chops and piggy pops. Of course televise the entire thing and send it to the Muslim news agencies. Let the entire Muslim world know if you mess with Americans...not only do we kill you...we take away your "R.I.P.". If I were a woman in that court room I would be shortening my skirt and showing more cleavage just to make them MORE uncomfortable. We owe these human pigs no respect.
    gasmitty, mano3 and msgt/ret like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

Religious zealots of any ilk shouldn't have their nonsensical mumbo jumbo affirmed.
    "Was there no end to the conspiracy of irrational prejudice against Red Ryder and his peacemaker?"

Revolvers, “more elegant weapons for a more civilized age.”

I heard about this today on the radio. Also heard they were laughing about all the deaths that occured on 9/11 and that they'd do it again.

That does it for me - hang em' high!
    mook012 likes this.
    US Air Force, 1986 - 2007

"To disarm the people is the best and most effective way to enslave them..." George Mason

Maybe we should move the trial to Hooters....you know. For the wings....

They should be fed feet first into a wood chipper.

Distinguished Member Array claude clay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjason6 View Post
    They should be fed feet first s l o w l y into a slow dull wood chipper.
    but ua bigj......thats the idea
    Be aware, be deliberate in your actions and be accurate.
    -------------------
    Why do those elected to positions of power than work so hard
    to deny those same opportunities to the same people who empowered them

Quote Originally Posted by bigjason6 View Post
    They should be fed feet first into a wood chipper.
    OK, but throw in a couple of hams with each one. Gotta mix them with pork.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

VIP Member
    Shouldn't these guys be neatly groomed and properly dressed? They are, after all, in a US court.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

I agree with the Pershing method. Cover them in pigs blood and throw 'em in an unmarked hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk, please excuse typos.
    mook012 likes this.
    1 gun 1 reload 1 knife
    If 27 .40cal Hornady Critical Defense cant save me, only God can.

It's a defence strategy. Ask for small things, when they are granted, the jury is ready to agree to your demands.
    "The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come." ~ Confucius

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links