Classicfirearms

Classicfirearms

This is a discussion on Classicfirearms within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I just want everyone to know how upset I am with these people. I have made several orders in the past and they have been ...

Thread: Classicfirearms

Classicfirearms

I just want everyone to know how upset I am with these people. I have made several orders in the past and they have been great to deal with up until now. Both of my brothers ordered ria extreme tactical 1911's from them about three weeks ago on the same day. My older brother received his two days later like expected. My younger brother however did not. So he calls they say give it a little bit. A week goes by and still nothing and ZERO help from them. Well he calls and says give me my money back and they said nope. We get our gun then you get your money. So he starts arguing and the owner gets on the horn with him. Says they messed up sent it to texas with another one by accident and the Guy in texas signed for them both. So they are sending a label to get it shipped to my brothers ffl. 3 weeks now and no gun. No money and ZERO help! I even called and tried to reason with then three days in a row and got three COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ANSWERS. my blood is boiling now just wanted to let my friends here know I won't be spending ANY more money with them!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Sent from my DROID RAZR

If you paid by credit card - always a good idea for remote transactions - then bring up the problem with your credit card issuer. You might also call the the department of consumer protection in the state where they're located.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member
    NROI Chief Range Officer

Wow that is definitely not cool.

I will definitely mention this to my brother tomorrow morning. I was thinking of telling him report it as a theft. In all actuality that's what it is!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

VIP Member
    I've ordered from them in the past and everything has always worked out. However, a good measurement of dealing with someone is how well they work with you during conflict.
    Turn the election's in 2014 to a "2A Revolution". It will serve as a 1994 refresher not to "infringe" on our Second Amendment. We know who they are now.........SEND 'EM HOME. Our success in this will be proportional to how hard we work to make it happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ppkheat View Post
    I've ordered from them in the past and everything has always worked out. However, a good measurement of dealing with someone is how well they work with you during conflict.
    Absolutely!

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Sponsored Links