United States of Mexico

This is a discussion on United States of Mexico within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Out numbered already Census: More minority U.S. births than white now - CBS News...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Rock and Glock
  • 1 Post By ErnieNWillis

Thread: United States of Mexico

United States of Mexico

The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

2. Remove Ads

Just to clarify, the minority births are inclusive and do not represent Mexican births only.

I call it the "money factor”.... the more money you have; less kids you have as a general rule. There are always exceptions but for the most part it is true that people with careers and high paying jobs don't want kids

but for the most part it is true that people with careers and high paying jobs don't want kids
    That's a generalization which might not be that true. You say "want", but more goes into the equation than mere desire. Religion, access to control measures, age, health, education and many other factors. I've had plenty of wealthy clients with bushels of rug rats.
    goldshellback likes this.

VIP Member
    Catchy thread title, but it is already in use by Estados Unidos Mexicanos, or United Mexican States, the official name of Mexico.
    "When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk."
    Tuco

that's a generalization which might not be that true
    more like a realization; on an average higher income people have more/better access to health care and are more career orentated in which they start familys later in live or none at all. like I said there are exeptions but higher income familys have less children and here is just one study to back up my claim.

"The average number of children per household among households with children has declined for all households, although the number of children per household is still higher among relatively low income households."

Average Number of Children per Household by Income Quintile | Russell Sage Foundation

Quote Originally Posted by barstoolguru View Post
    I call it the "money factor”.... the more money you have; less kids you have as a general rule. There are always exceptions but for the most part it is true that people with careers and high paying jobs don't want kids
    Read "The Death of the West" by Patrick Buchanan. This is the crux of the situation. If I remember correctly he predicts that Japan will be the first nation to decline or fail as its population ages...followed shortly by other European nations and the US

Distinguished Member Array ErnieNWillis's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    That's a generalization which might not be that true. You say "want", but more goes into the equation than mere desire. Religion, access to control measures, age, health, education and many other factors. I've had plenty of wealthy clients with bushels of rug rats.

They were Mormon right? LOL
    barstoolguru likes this.

Perhaps they have a shorter gestation period.

They were Mormon right? LOL
    No

I am not arguing that monied have fewer children, I am arguing there are many reasons. Sshhhhh..........I'm not stupid.........

Better get use to seeing people as humans like Jesus did and not separate them by whatever constraints your mind creates.
    Recent studies say college educated Mexican Americans have less children. Usually about two or three. So now, what you want to do is bring them up in society and allow them better education.

I know you were being creative with the title but that is actually Mexico's name. They are named Estados Unidos Mexicanos (United States of Mexico)

Links