Mall ninja sighting

This is a discussion on Mall ninja sighting within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Originally Posted by NH_Esau Couldn't bring myself to watch it until I heard the Glock spinning. Thought you all were kidding, but this is yet ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Mall ninja sighting

Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post
    Couldn't bring myself to watch it until I heard the Glock spinning. Thought you all were kidding, but this is yet another reason not to live in the city - so I don't catch a stray bullet that goes out his window when he's playing Johnny Ringo.

I believe that the rights protected by The Constitution should not be infringed, and nobody can convince me otherwise... but a few folks make a good try every once in a while. The guy not only carries, but speaks (convincingly enough to have fans who think he's the stuff and are probably trying to out-do his moves) and he probably votes... not sure which worries me more.

Badey likes this.
    Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

2. Remove Ads

Mall ninja update.

He has bred at least once.

Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
    Richard M Nixon
    Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.
    Jeff Cooper

A grade A 1st class idiot for sure. A statistic waiting to happen. He'll likely end up on the news before it's over.

mkh
    He definitely keeps his finger on the trigger too much. But if you look closely the trigger is to the rear indicating that the gun isn't cocked so that it won't shoot.

Still, he has developed some bad trigger habits.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbiesdad View Post
    Mall ninja update.

He has bred at least once.
    Sign of the times I'm afraid...

Every "winner" deserves a "trophy"

"Death is lighter than a feather, but Duty is heavier than a mountain" Robert Jordan
    USMC veteran
    Glock 19 Gen 4
    Si hoc legere scis, nimis eruditionis habes

The good news is that he says he's gonna keep on putting out some pretty good videos... I can't wait!
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Distinguished Member Array ericb327's Avatar
    Maybe he will do a final unload check and shoot himself in the foot!

Reminds me of the movie Idiocracy.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill. (Sun Tzu) The Art of War

https://www.facebook.com/ninja312

My food and product review blog
    http://trualitybarandgrille.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    The good news is that he says he's gonna keep on putting out some pretty good videos... I can't wait!
    i AM AN EXPERT PAPI CHECK MY CHANNEL OUT OR YOU ARE ONLY FOCUS ON THIS ON VIDEO THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST GUN CHANNEL HERE BUD DONT BE DRAGGED BY THE NEGATIVE CRAP OF THE YOU TUBE POLICE AND SAFETY INFORCER TROLL AND PLEASE DONT BECOME ONE,I HAVE NOT BLOCKED U YET SO DONT GET OUT OF LINE REPLYING BACK

Am I missing something?

Being blocked by a clueless moron isn't such a bad thing.
    Richard M Nixon
    Jeff Cooper

If he should ever find himself in a "SEENARIO" where he actually needs his Glock... or his Bersa thunder (when he "rolls wid dat") hes gonna be daid.

As subtle as a train wreck, As capable of drawing without snagging his shirt nearly every time, A serious fighter could slap him two or three times before he even got the gun out.

And then, surplus nut start whining like a baby... But he'd still have the gun out... and the same fighter could disarm him, pistol whip him wid it, remove the "clip," empty it, eject the chambered round, remove the slide, un-link the badge chain put it through the trigger guard re link it, put the whole shebang around his neck. Spin him around and send him back home to momma.

And all of that would take far less time, and be far more entertaining that watching this idiot "like, you know, that's just how he 'jelly rolls' (of fat)" wasting my time.
    kerberos likes this.
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Maybe he should consider a video on how not to hang yourself while hastily removing your ccw badge from beneath your shirt
    rottkeeper likes this.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    I like how the kid starts the video by pressing the gun against his hand. It is shmoooth.
    Walk softly ...

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector71 View Post
    Maybe he should consider a video on how not to hang yourself while hastily removing your ccw badge from beneath your shirt
    "Hastily"... it is to laugh!
    All that said....
    It could be worse.

mkh
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbiesdad View Post
    Am I missing something?

Being blocked by a clueless moron isn't such a bad thing.
    Nope, gettinn blocked by morons is an honor.

Quote Originally Posted by oakchas View Post
    A serious fighter could slap him two or three times before he even got the gun out.
    Bang! You finally reminded me who this guy is... Johnny Tyler

"He comes bargin' in here one day, slappin' the customers and wavin' his gun around..."

Oh gosh, it gets better. He's got a gecko. No kidding: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nui-...0&feature=plcp
    BigStick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NH_Esau View Post
    Bang! You finally reminded me who this guy is... Johnny Tyler

"He comes bargin' in here one day, slappin' the customers and wavin' his gun around..."

Oh gosh, it gets better. He's got a gecko. No kidding: Mr.surplusnut's gecko. part 1 - YouTube
    You mean a leezart?
    Richard M Nixon
    Jeff Cooper

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links