Mother of racist son who murdered 8 whites puts...

This is a discussion on Mother of racist son who murdered 8 whites puts... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Mother of racist son who murdered 8 whites puts up memorial websites. I am not sure how to start this because it hits such a ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree57Likes

Thread: Mother of racist son who murdered 8 whites puts...

Mother of racist son who murdered 8 whites puts up memorial websites.

I am not sure how to start this because it hits such a nerve that she can make claims that all the dead people were racist. Is there ever an end to this kind of garbage? She wants to collect money to investigate the firing of her son that was caught on tape for steeling beer from a beer distributor he worked for.

He went on a shooting rampage shooting white people and she said his firing was racially motivated. Just in case anyone did see it or don't remember I add a link to an article to get you up to date

Hartford Distributors Shooting: Nine Dead In Workplace Massacre

Omar was a thief, and a murderer...he's dead...good riddance.
    His mama can do anything she wants to, fine with me.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Well I'm pretty sure it was all about Racism,sounds like the punks Mom brought him up to be racist and that anything bad happened to him was because of racists like getting fired for steakling beer wasn't because he was a thieving crook,but because he was black,I see racism all around me,but it's not white people that seem to be practicing it nowadays,it's just something blacks throw out anytime things don't go the way they want
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

She just want a check....Just like the ones that voted for Obummer
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

VIP Member
    In before the lock.
    I havenít heard any of the journalists who volunteered to be waterboarded asking to have their fingernails wrenched out with pliers, or electrodes attached to their genitals.

I would just ignore it. She's obviously delusional and incompetent. I didn't click on the links, but I read the posts, and stuff like this just brings my day down. I kind of like to be aware of it, but dwelling on it is a waste of time.

Distinguished Member Array ArkhmAsylm's Avatar
    -
    She's just as sorry as a bedsheet wearin' klan member espousing his beliefs. The front page of that memorial fund web page says:

"Son. Brother. Uncle. Entrepreneur. Friend.
    Hardworking. Loving. Giving. Kind.

Remembering Omar"
    I think she forgot to add 'Murderer' & 'Coward'.
    "Historical examination of the right to bear arms, from English antecedents to the drafting of the Second Amendment, bears proof that the right to bear arms has consistently been, and should still be, construed as an individual right." -- U.S. District Judge Sam Cummings, Re: U.S. vs Emerson (1999)

Racism was done...not TO her son, but BY her son. The acts of racism I have seen in the past...oh say four years, have been done by members from the black community. Racism is not a "white" thing....it is a racist thing irregardless of the color of the person's skin. It is not just a White thing done to Blacks or Hispanics or Asians or others. It is a act done to one race by another based on the victim's skin color....including white victims. When one race thinks they are "entitled" to act against another race because of the victims skin color....they are racists. In many cases...evil racists. This woman is a greedy person looking for a "pay day" on her criminal son's ashes. This is truly disgusting and my heart aches for the ACTUAL victims and their families.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

She appears to be delusional, poor woman.

The tyrant dies and his rule is over, the martyr dies and his rule begins. ― The Journals of Kierkegaard

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    She appears to be delusional, poor woman.
    I commend you for your compassion, but I am afraid it is probably misplaced. She is greedy. I am sure she didn't come up with this by herself, but it stinks of money grab. Do you really think that she is going to spend one cent on a "independent investigation"? She was his mother...she knew what he was and probably more than we will ever know, and most of it bad. She is using "racism" as the only "hook" (and a very over used one lately) to pull in funds.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

The NAACP is still investigating the cause of the shooting?? He murdered 8 people, so why are they treating him like the victim??
    sgb, atctimmy and jbum like this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

Remember she is still a Mother. A mother that lost the person she gave life to. Although her son made huge mistakes in life, and in the world of social justice, received his punishment through being fired and eventually being loosing his own life, this mother still loves her son. In a mothers eyes, her child can do no wrong. I do not support her efforts, and personnaly believe she thinks the world owes her anything she wants. She is still a mother that lost her son.

How would you feel if you lost your child, even your child made mistakes?
    Justified and shockwave like this.
    "Gun Free Zones" is where only criminals carry guns.

OD*
    Sorry, but murdering eight people is slightly more vile than making a simple mistake.
    suntzu, Spirit51, Bark'n and 5 others like this.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

A fine example of the unconditional love of a mother for her son.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Infowars- Proving David Hannum right on a daily basis

This is truly a sad incident all around. A crime as heinous as this is never perpetrated by a stable, logical person. There are many "racists" who are not violent killers. Political, social or economic opinions do not create monsters. There has to be something wrong in your head and heart, neither of which is effected by your skin color, to murder innocent people. I am sure this guy wet his bed, lit fires, and tortured animals when he was younger so his mother had to know something wasn't right with him. Her whole investigation is a farce because no matter the conclusion he still was a thief and when confronted he murdered multiple people. Even if all the true victims were racist it would not justify their demise at the hands of a deranged mass murderer. Just MHO.
    Spirit51 likes this.
    ē We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us.
    - George Orwell Military

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links