Death Row Inmate Wants Hip Surgery - Page 3

Death Row Inmate Wants Hip Surgery

This is a discussion on Death Row Inmate Wants Hip Surgery within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; He's in a cell 23 hrs of every day, what is a good hip going to do for him ... it isn't like he's walking ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Death Row Inmate Wants Hip Surgery

He's in a cell 23 hrs of every day, what is a good hip going to do for him ... it isn't like he's walking around the prison or to the prison cafeteria. That just seems a bit more than ironic. Give him a shot of a strong sedative... LOL.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

Distinguished Member Array BigStick's Avatar
    If he was still on his first apeal, or was anywhere but out of apeals, I might feel different. But it sounds like he is just trying to find one more excuse not to execute him yet. If that is the case, the only thing that would be more rediculous than his request, would be if it was granted. No, you can't kill me yet, my hip hurts.... Really?
    Walk softly ...

Why not just move him to the head of the check out line so he doesn't have to suffer so long with that bad hip.
    Rock and Glock and MleeC like this.

If he was still on his first apeal, or was anywhere but out of apeals, I might feel different. But it sounds like he is just trying to find one more excuse not to execute him yet. If that is the case, the only thing that would be more rediculous than his request, would be if it was granted. No, you can't kill me yet, my hip hurts.... Really?
    It does indeed sound like he really wants to "postpone" the inevitible execution where he gets to face the Supreme Judge for his crimes.

Why not just move him to the head of the check out line so he doesn't have to suffer so long with that bad hip.
    If this sack of excrement was in Texas, he would already be "next in line." Instead, he is in Kentucky.
    "A Smith & Wesson always beats 4 aces!"

The Man Prayer. "Im a man, I can change, if I have to.....I guess!" ~ Red Green

I guess he wants to walk "the last mile" without a limp!!!
    LethalInjectionTable.jpg
    Steve
    An armed society is a polite society

I used to design hip replacement instrument and work w/ implants. I've even seen a surgery video once. That has to qualify as proper training. I'll volunteer to do it for free... and even stay at a Holiday Inn Express the night before.
    Smith & Wesson M&P9c
    Sheilded Holsters Double Phalanx

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links