Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

This is a discussion on Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; For all of you who stand by the notion that it takes a village to raise a child, This is the end net result. Your ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Man who fathered 30 kids says he needs a break—on child support

VIP Member

For all of you who stand by the notion that it takes a village to raise a child,

This is the end net result.

Your going to have dummies like this, both male and female who will take advantage of the situation,(government handouts) and run with it.
    He doesn't care who pays for it, and the moms don't care who pays for it,but when neither one of them have two nickels to rub together, YOU AND I END UP PAYING FOR IT, to the tune of $500 average per month
    .What is the average of a welfare check given to a family of for? | ChaCha
    Then throw in food stamps, wic (women with infants and children)in Michigan, and then free health care for the children under 18, MDCH - MIChild,

and I'd be willing to bet that the cost is somewhere around $850- 1300 per month.

Why am I busting my butt for?
    Spirit51, Yhonny and accessbob like this.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

VIP Member
    I know what should be done with him and the mothers. His days of having sex and fathering children would be a thing of the past. The mothers would have dropped their last litters as well. Then take the kids away and put them in foster care. At least possibly break the cycle in a few of them.
    Spirit51 and JDE101 like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

send them to China, they now how to deal with people like that
    Chevy-SS likes this.

Sounds like this idiot has the whole village hiding in his pants...pay up or zip up!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

This is a problem that just keeps getting bigger. We can't "limit" these people (meaning those who "pop" kids out like a never emptying pez dispenser on the government dole) because of all the cry of "civil liberties". We would not want to be compared to China.

I heard of a plan that might work. Give each person who is of child bearing age 5000 dollars to get tubes tied or vasectomy. When ACLU, Liberal/Progressives start whining about "social engineering" it can be pointed out the the money is for them to improve their lives through education, better home and other things to improve the lives of the families they already have. Whether that is what they do with it will be their choice, but the cost of raising ONE child on the government dole is MUCH MUCH higher than 5000 dollars. We would be limiting over population and saving money.
    lyz_grace and Chevy-SS like this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

VIP Member
    Mother Nature trumps social engineering most of the time. Why stop replicating when society picks up the tab?
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1956 View Post
    Mother Nature trumps social engineering most of the time. Why stop replicating when society picks up the tab?
    Greed would be the factor. 5000 dollars all at once. The people who "breed" to access at governmental cost are not that far thinking. This would not occur to most of them until the surgery was done and the money spent. We aren't dealing with brain trusts here.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

He could make bucket-o-bucks teaching regular guys how to meet women!
    It is pardonable to be defeated but never surprised.
    2 Ruger alaskan .454s
    Ruger P95
    Rem 870
    Barrett .50BMG

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronMike View Post
    He could make bucket-o-bucks teaching regular guys how to meet women!
    I doubt "regular" guys would want to meet the type of women he's breeding with.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

They had a film in Basic Training that warned us about those kind of women
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

God said to Adam one day,Adam I have bad news and good news for you. Adam says he would like to hear the good news first. God says the good news is I gave you a brain and a p---is. Adam says thanks,whats the bad news? God replies I only gave you enough blood to use one or the other at one time.

VIP Member
    I find it laughable that some of you want to enact rules to limit this type of behavior. The problem isn't the behavior, it's that our Government feel compelled to pay for it. There should be a cap on spending in these type of situations, not a law against being stupid. I think that cap should be the number of kids you have when you enroll for help, after that there is no more money. If you keep popping out kids then it's on you.

I recognize that there are situations where a person (particularly a mom) gets dropped by a deadbeat and the mom/kids need help. There should be help for those kinds of situations (I'm not sure it should come from the Federal Government but that's for a different thread).

The problem comes when there is no limit to the funds. When uncontrolled behaviors and "poor decisions" get you rewarded with a bigger check. Sooner or later there has to be a point at which we say no more.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

That's not all the payments they're getting - how about $1k/child in child tax credit plus about $5500 per three kids in EIC depending on how the mothers are distributed among the kids.

Senior Member Array Daddy Warcrimes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    They had a film in Basic Training that warned us about those kind of women
    I never saw that one. I'm guessing it was sometime before '97?

I remember reading an article many moons ago where a clinic in India was giving out portable CD in exchange for undergoing a vasectomy.
    "and suddenly I can not hold back my sword hand's anger"

DaddyWarcrimes.com

Distinguished Member Array GunGeezer's Avatar
    The point at which we say "no more" is when more than half of the population is on some sort of public assistance. I am heartily sick of seeing my tax money go to support scum-sucking bottom feeders who work the system rather than work. One welfare baby could be an accident. More than one, you have to agree to our terms to get aid: 1. Mandatory sterilization of mother and father,period!2. Mandatory drug testing every month before check is mailed, period!3. Must live in a 2-parent household, period! 4. No cigarettes or alcohol, period! No exceptions! You don't like it, tough!
    MleeC, Geezer and hbc like this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links