So here's what's been consuming a bunch of my time.... - Page 3

So here's what's been consuming a bunch of my time....

This is a discussion on So here's what's been consuming a bunch of my time.... within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Great Job! People don't do enough to make a positive impact in other peoples lives. It is a indicator of the type of person you ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: So here's what's been consuming a bunch of my time....

Great Job! People don't do enough to make a positive impact in other peoples lives.

It is a indicator of the type of person you are. Nicely done.

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    My grandmother was physically handicapped and had to use an electric wheelchair. This is a a great idea, I saw the huge limitations of traditional electric wheel chairs, so this is a great idea in many ways. It could be used for practicality, or fun(if he enjoys that type of thing?).

Great job, God bless.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

I have a feeling you and my dad would get a kick out eachothers' workshops. This is right up his alley. Awesome project, and good for you to help out!!

Very nice gesture, impressive engineering, and execution. Very cool steering column mod, by the way.
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Distinguished Member
    Dude, you just made my day. Week, really. Been feeling sorry for myself lately and quite selfish in the process. That is just simply awesome.

"Do you see a man skilled in his work? He will stand before kings. He will not stand before obscure men." Pv. 22:9
    lyz_grace likes this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links