Pastor delivers anti-gay sermon

This is a discussion on Pastor delivers anti-gay sermon within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Unbelievable. This sounds like it's from the Hitler handbook of hatred. Rounding them up and putting them behind electric fences and soon they'll die. REALLY? ...

Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Guest1
  • 4 Post By JD

Thread: Pastor delivers anti-gay sermon

Pastor delivers anti-gay sermon

Unbelievable. This sounds like it's from the Hitler handbook of hatred. Rounding them up and putting them behind electric fences and soon they'll die. REALLY?

Reading further into the article it appears there are other good 'Christian' pastors suggesting the same kind of vile interaction with the gay community.

I can't help but be shocked to hear this being taught in a church. Appalling.

http://http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/pastor-delivers-anti-gay-rant-suggests-building-electric-142753831.html
    "Confidence is food for the wise man but liquor for the fool"

2. Remove Ads

Guys an idiot. I saw the video. They need to take away his tax exempt status. The way I understand it he crossed the line into the political realm big time.

Distinguished Member Array DontTreadOnI's Avatar
    I think his message was more an analogy about how homosexuality is not a natural orientation because two people of the same sex cannot reproduce. But I see your qualm, and I was in no way disagreeing with your thinking that he is a grade A idiot.
    If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Isn't this what they preach in all Baptist churches? I'm surprised this even made the news. Remember, Baptists were big slavery proponents and the KKK was stocked with Baptist members.

Seems like I've read something about this before,oh yeah,it's in the Bible,you can start in Leviticus,or not.Thought I would put in my 2 pennies before this gets Zzzzzzapped!P.S,the kkk was mainly Democrats also.all a bunch of loons!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrwizr View Post
    Isn't this what they preach in all Baptist churches? I'm surprised this even made the news. Remember, Baptists were big slavery proponents and the KKK was stocked with Baptist members.

JD
    Administrator
    9. We have learned from bitter experience that discussions of certain subjects (politics, religion, abortion, sexual orientation, etc) often degenerate quickly. For this reason, we DO NOT allow the discussion of these topics.
    We also discourage "caliber war" threads and strongly encourage you not to post a thread starting one. Regardless of your level of experience, caliber is a personal preference and what is right for you may not be right for others.

Links