Primerica

This is a discussion on Primerica within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; I am thinking about working for Primerica part-time selling debt consolidation loans, life insurance, and various investments. I have heard some really good and bad ...

Thread: Primerica

Primerica

I am thinking about working for Primerica part-time selling debt consolidation loans, life insurance, and various investments. I have heard some really good and bad things about them. What do you guys think? Thanks!

2. Remove Ads

I'd read all of the financial information I could find, and then consider whether you want to sell financial products. The debt consolidation industry has a "tarnished reputation" due to the behavior of a few bad players....

Do you have a license(s) to sell securities? The NASD licenses are required, dependent on what you sell. Will they train you? Underwrite the licenses?

They are a company owned by Citigroup which has had a few regulatory challenges this past couple of years, but they (Citi) made great strides to cure their ills, and are pretty respected as a company that executes its strategies well.

http://ww3.primerica.com/public/

Here's a link to explore.........

I have and use PRIMERICA.I havent worked for them but I have set up several good friends with my FRIEND who is a RVP.

My daughters college fund is with them and have nothing but good stuff to say about them. My mom's entire retirement is in there hands.
    George Washington: "A free people ought to be armed."

Links