Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police - Page 2

Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

This is a discussion on Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; Isn't drug abuse a "self limiting" action. Limit one's exposure to reality, responsibility, and life? Too bad most of these drugs leave a long and ...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

Isn't drug abuse a "self limiting" action. Limit one's exposure to reality, responsibility, and life? Too bad most of these drugs leave a long and twisted damage path before the abuser succombs to it. Lots of opportunity for said individual to exact a toll from the general public to support his addictions.
    It's kind of like how some people have a sudden and insatiable desire to talk about vampires after the Twilight series became popular, except zombies are much less gay and more likely to exist one day

Don't try PCP kids.
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    But, but, but he was only allegedly eating the mans face. He may have been biting off huge chunks and spitting it out. I'll wait for the results of a thorough investigation.
    l1a1 likes this.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Senior Moderator
    Sounds to me like the naked dead guy was just hungry.

No wallet,no money.

and lets face it...

the face is the most delicate part of the body.
    aznav likes this.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Just read the victim was nekkid also. That's some weird stuff. Time to extend the driveway another mile or so into the woods. Maybe we'll leave this house up as a decoy, suitably rigged.

Edit: my closet bleeding heart alter-ego says, "Don't judge him... He was born that way... He has unique nutritional needs... why all this homivore hating? He doesn't need to be ostracized... Can't the schools develop IEPs (individual eating plans) for people who eat people (so much nicer than "cannibal")..."
    mano3 likes this.

Senior Moderator
    Perhaps the man was demon possessed. Lets face it, eating someone's face is not exactly a natural act.
    I would rather stand against the cannons of the wicked than against the prayers of the righteous.

AR. CHL Instr. 07/02 FFL
    Like custom guns and stuff? Check this out...
    http://bobbailey1959.wordpress.com/

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    Wait! Werewolves in our mist maybe? Everyone knows that when a werewolf reverts back to human form he is always nekid. Can't wait for the follow up on reality TV shows, maybe Monster Quest? Bet the LEO shot him with silver bullets too!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

ANd who said all the Zombie stories weren't true? Kept eating after being shot. rule # 3 double tap.
    mano3 likes this.

Senior Member Array Chad Rogers's Avatar
    The zombie wasn't wearing body armor....
    "People who take an Internet handle of a great warrior, are usually the first to go fetal when crunch time comes." - Me

I really wasn't joking. Google PCP naked. Or PCP cannibal. A pattern will begin to emerge.. Now I'm no investigative journalist, forensics expert, psychologist, or everyday rocket surgeon, but this one just isn't a mystery to me... And who said smoking horse tranquilizers was a bad idea?
    "Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined." -Obligatory Founding Father Quote

Quote Originally Posted by HotGuns View Post
    Perhaps the man was demon possessed. Lets face it, eating someone's face is not exactly a natural act.
    Well, maybe not where YOU'RE from! This guy is obviously from another ZIP code!
    If you have never broken your gun or bled on your gun in training, you're doing it wrong!
    Train hard, live easy.

Thats a story that the victim will have a heard time telling...

"so I woke up and this guy was eating my face"...

Distinguished Member
    Well, now, HG, I don't want to , uh, "get in your face" but a little garlic butter, lemon pepper, lightly braised...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

.and lets face it...the face is the most delicate part of the body.
    Are you sure about that.... I can think of another that's a bit more delicate..
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

I've heard of 2 guys having a face-off, but not like this

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links