Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police - Page 4

Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

This is a discussion on Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police within the Off Topic & Humor Discussion forums, part of the The Back Porch category; It's the Zombie Apocalyse!...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Naked Man Allegedly Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police

It's the Zombie Apocalyse!
    Spirit51 likes this.
    Ron Paul 2012

There are three kinds of Yankees: Yankees, Damn Yankees, and Floridians

I am sorry for sweet lips and I hope he makes a complete recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Distinguished Member
    Quote Originally Posted by highvoltage View Post
    Part of our coping mechanism is to try and turn our attention away from what is happening. Humor allows us to turn away for a moment.
    Exactly! It's the way we save face. No, wait...
    gottabkiddin and Spirit51 like this.
    "The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." Eccl. 10:2

Quote Originally Posted by aznav View Post
    Exactly! It's the way we save face. No, wait...
    I understand what Big Orange is saying and would generally agree, but ^^ that made me chuckle just a bit...
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." Luke 22:36

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so." Thomas Jefferson

VIP Member

The story just made it to Earthlink news today.

A bit different story seems the attacker growled at the witness and the LEO, wonder if they test his body for rabies.

"The guy was, like, tearing him to pieces with his mouth, so I told him, 'Get off!'" Vega said. "The guy just kept eating the other guy away, like, ripping his skin."

Vega flagged down a Miami police officer, who he said repeatedly ordered the attacker to get off the victim. The attacker just picked his head up and growled at the officer, Vega said.
    EarthLink - U.S. News
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

This is how it begins. My machete and my 10/22 w/10,000 rounds are all ready to go.
    "Your mind is the weapon, all the rest are just tools." --gasmitty

Grooooooss,man,I know groceries have gone up but pick some fruit,rob a dumpster, catch a fish,something,but eat face,no way.His name wasn't Donner was it?.
    mano3 likes this.

Update:
    Causeway Cannibal Identified; Fears Grow Over Drug Possibly Involved CBS Miami

Apparently the guys were on some form of LSD ('bath salts').
    It took 4 rounds to end the attack and even then the BG continued to chew on the flesh of his victim.
    Better carry a back-up mag if you live in that neighborhood.
    The United States Constitution 1791. All Rights Reserved.

Senior Member Array Inspector71's Avatar
    So, with no other plausible explanation, it has to be a new super drug unleashed on society. Expect the war on drugs to be expanded with more rights lost.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because it's in English, thank a vet

Distinguished Member
    Yep, zombies alright. Glad I bought those ZombieMax 9mm. Why were they naked on a freeway ramp? Never mind, I don't want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by msgt/ret View Post
    A bit different story seems the attacker growled at the witness and the LEO, wonder if they test his body for rabies.
    EarthLink - U.S. News

They need to cut off his head and send it to a test site. I guess if he is a Zombie that will stop him.
    Inspector71 likes this.
    A woman must not depend on protection by men. A woman must learn to protect herself.
    Susan B. Anthony
    A armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one has to back it up with his life.
    Robert Heinlein

There is more news released on this WARNING ... DO NOT READ OR LOOK IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED: Miami Cannibal Rudy Eugene: Gruesome Photos Of The Zombie Attack Surface On The Internet [PICTURES] - International Business Times

The prevailing theory is that a new type of LSD, "bath salts", and or cocaine/meth may have been involved.

Something that keeps coming to mind is the attack of Charla Nash by the pet chimpanzee in CT and other similar attacks by chimps and apes on both humans and other apes. It makes me wonder if the drug or psychosis took this person to some horrible, primal level of animal behavior. Or, he watched too many "Walking Dead" episodes.

Years and years of experience in ORs, ERs, and ICUs and I thought I had probably seen or heard about nearly everything. This is something I never would have imagined.

*Changing my edc carry mag from 10 round capacity with 17 in back up mag to just the opposite.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stancehold View Post
    There is more news released on this WARNING ... DO NOT READ OR LOOK IF YOU ARE EASILY DISTURBED: Miami Cannibal Rudy Eugene: Gruesome Photos Of The Zombie Attack Surface On The Internet [PICTURES] - International Business Times

The prevailing theory is that a new type of LSD, "bath salts", and or cocaine/meth may have been involved.

Something that keeps coming to mind is the attack of Charla Nash by the pet chimpanzee in CT and other similar attacks by chimps and apes on both humans and other apes. It makes me wonder if the drug or psychosis took this person to some horrible, primal level of animal behavior. Or, he watched too many "Walking Dead" episodes.

Years and years of experience in ORs, ERs, and ICUs and I thought I had probably seen or heard about nearly everything. This is something I never would have imagined.

*Changing my edc carry mag from 10 round capacity with 17 in back up mag to just the opposite.
    I have seen some things in a combat zone but nothing like that.
    Inspector71 likes this.
    When you have to shoot, shoot. Don't talk.
    "Don't forget, incoming fire has the right of way."

Me neither. An entire medical field career and never seen anything of that nature caused in any way like this. Nothing even close.

VIP Member
    That was nasty.
    Dude will be unrecognizable.

Suffice it to say, he will most likely resemble a burn victim in a way, and will probably border on suicidal tendencies.

Wonder if he'll alter his recreational drug habits?
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Links